28

"And then his ex girlfriend came over," I paused due to my sobbing. "And she's pregnant, and it's his and I don't know what to do Jessie!" I cry even harder and she pulls me into a hug.

"Damn... Marcel got it in with two bitches-"

"Louis!!" Jessie screamed and I cry even harder before pulling away from her.

"How could you say that?" I sob while wiping my eyes. "I hate him so much but I love him so much and I can't do this anymore!"

"Hey, hey.. Riley, you have to calm down. Crying like this isn't good for the baby. Ashton doesn't want his mommy crying like this." She pushes my hair out of my face and it reminds me of the way Marcel does it. I take in a deep breath and try calming down. "Did Marcel know about Katy being pregnant?" She asks, the words tugging at my already broken heart. I shake my head and silently sob some more.

"Mummy! Why is Aunt Riley sad?" Aiden slowly walked down the stairs.

"Honey, Aunt Riley is just going through a hard time. Why don't you head back upst-"

"Can I give her a hug?" He asks, cautiously walking towards us. I nod, opening my arms and he runs to me, wrapping his small arms around my neck and sits on my lap. "Aunt Riley... You're going to make me cry because you are crying. I don't like seeing you sad." He whispers in my ear before pulling away and placing a kiss on my cheek. I sniffle but can't help but smile at him.

"Thanks, Aiden." I run my fingers through his brown hair and he smiles.

"I love you, Aunt Riley. I have to go to bed now, though. Are you going to be here when I wake up?" He asks excitedly.

"I love you too, and yes I will be here when you wake up."

He jumps up and down in excitement, quickly giving me another hug and kiss then did the same to Jessie and Louis before running back upstairs to his room. I look at Jessie and she is smiling at me. "You gave birth to an angel." I assure her.

"Oh, I know. He takes after m-"

"Me." Louis interrupts her with a cheeky smirk. Jessie rolls her eyes.

"Not even." She laughs.

Marcel's POV•

I lay in bed, trying to get my thoughts together. I need Riley to be laying next to me. I miss her so much and I don't know what to do. How am I going to convince her to believe that I am not the father of Katy's baby? She'll never believe me after what happened last night. The closest thing I have to Riley at the moment is Evie. Evie... I bet she misses Riley. I check the time and it's almost two in the morning. I bet Riley is sleeping... it's worth a shot, though.

I grab my phone off of the night stand and hesitantly text her.

*Hey, Evie misses you..*

Seconds later, my phone buzzed and it was her.

*Give her a kiss for me.*

*What about me? Aren't I missed? :)* I try lightening up the mood, but the message I receive shows that I failed.

*Fuck you.*

Hm, she's really pissed.

*Ok, well I love you. I'm going to bed.. again, I love you.*

I lay my phone beside me and close my eyes, seconds later feeling my phone vibrate. There's no point in seeing what she said. She probably said 'fuck you' again.

Minutes pass and I can't help but check what her text says. When I read it, my heart jumps.

*I love you too. Oh, & I miss you..*

Authors Note: Sorry it's not a long chapter! I'll most likely update again later on. Comment & vote! Tell me what you think about this chapter! x