Epilogue

-15 YEARS LATER-

I stand in our overly large kitchen, mixing the pot of tea. Marcel is at work and it is summer vacation for the kids. I had quit my job at the hospital and decided to be a stay at home mother, considering that I have three amazing children who need my full attention.

"Mom, Baylee is coming over." Ashton says as he sits at the kitchen island, typing away on his phone.

"Alright." I respond without a car and my youngest comes walking into the kitchen. I smile and walk towards her to pick her up. "Chloe, did you spill your Mac and cheese in the kitchen again?" I ask, already knowing the answer. She chews on her fingers and smiles.

"I'm sorry, mummy." She tells me in that sweet little voice of hers.

"It's okay, honey. Can you go and get Mazzy for me?" I ask and she nods before I put her down and she goes to the other room to get her thirteen year old sister. Ashton is fifteen, Mazzy is thirteen and Chloe is four. Marcel and I decided that after Chloe, that was enough. Although we'd love to have more, we just can't afford it.

"Yes, mum?" Mazzy sticks her head in the kitchen.

"Can you take Buttercup for a walk please?" I ask.

Buttercup's mom is one of Evie's puppies that we gave to Jessie. In which in return we got Buttercup when Evie's puppy had puppies. So, Evie is Buttercup's grandmother. I still think about Evie a lot, and I really miss her. She was my first ever child and she will always be in my heart no matter how much time passes.

"I'm home!"

I smile at the sound of Marcel's voice. I run to the foyer and jump in his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing him passionately.

"Woah, not in front of the kids." He says after pulling away and setting me down. I laugh and give him a kiss on the cheek. "I missed you, today." He assures me and I blush. After all of these years, he still has this affect on me.

"Yeah, I missed you more."

"Sure you did." He chuckles. "Come on, let's go sit with the kids." He says, dragging me to the living room.

Third Person's POV•

Riley and Marcel grew very old together. They watched as their kids grew up, and also fell in love then had kids of their own. Riley used to wonder what the point of living was if you live to earn and die to lose. But her last few weeks of living, she realized that she has made a change. She saved a guys life when she was just fifteen. She had everything she could have asked for. She was more than grateful.

Marcel learned that no matter how many arguments you get into with the person you love, you can always get through it if you truly love that person.

Marcel had passed two months before Riley, and when she passed, she was buried right next to him, so they will be together forever.