10

We walk through the park side by side and I hold onto Evie's leash. I decided to take her for a walk and Marcel wanted to join. It was quiet and I didn't want to be the first one to speak. Not much has been said since we kissed nearly an hour ago. I was trying to think of what to say and my hands became sweaty and my heart is beating the way it would if I walked in on a robbery. Say something, Riley. Just say something.

"You know this doesn't mean we're... you know... together, right?" Good job Riley. You're fucking stupid for opening your mouth. He slows down and looks over at me with a blank expression. When he comes to a full stop, I do too. He shoves his hands in his pockets and looks around before looking at me again.

"Of course." He said and started walking again and I quickly followed behind him.

"But Marcel, why do you want to be with me? We didn't work years ago so what makes you think we'd work now?" I ask, wishing I'd keep my mouth shut because I DO want to be with him. But my mouth has a mind of its own.

"There's no reason to explain. I told you the last time we talked that you will always be the girl I love the most. You will always be that girl I fell in love with." His voice was soft and caring. I didn't say anything. I just stuck my hand through the hand holder on Evie's pink leash then shoved my hands in my peacoat pockets. Why couldn't we be together though? I don't know what's stopping me. He's still in love with me. He said so himself. Now I need to admit that I'm still head over heels for him.

"Marcel," I stop the both of us from walking. "How badly do you want to be with me?"

"More than you can imagine." He says before licking his dry lips which caught my full attention. I stand on my tippy toes and gently pull him closer to me before placing my lips on his and kissing him softly. I smile and back up to look at him. "Prove to me that you want to be mine again and you want me to be yours again." I bite my lip and he smiles before wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me passionately in the middle of the park. I use one arm to bring my hand to his cheek while the other is making sure Evie doesn't run. She started barking and we pulled away only to realize that it was starting to rain.

"We're going to get soaked," I assure Marcel and pick up Evie. "So we should get going."

"Who cares? I've always imagined kissing you in the rain." He said and pulled me closer to him. As if on cue, rain starts pouring from the gloomy sky and onto us. I look up and see that he of course is already looking at me. My hair is soaked and I'm sure I look insane right now.

"Still wanna kiss me, Styles?" I say loud enough for him to hear over the rain.

"There will never be a time where I don't want to kiss you, Bale." He smiled before caressing my soaked cheek. I grin when he presses his lips to mine, his warm tongue making its way into my mouth and against mine. Evie continued to bark but we blocked the noise out and kissed the most passionate kiss we've had ever. It made it even better due to the fact that it was in the rain.

We quickly run as the rain falls and I hide Evie's small furry body in my coat. When we get to my apartment complex, we rush inside and up to my apartment. Once we've entered, I set Evie down and quickly turn up the heat. Marcel takes his converse off and his grey hoodie and I take my flats off, including my peacoat and throw it in the pile with his stuff. I lead him to my room and walk towards the dresser, grabbing a pair of plain grey sweats and one of the shirts Austin has left over here when him and Brittany last visited.

"Want a pair of fuzzy socks? I have bluuue." I smile and he chuckles as he nods his head. I throw him the socks then I grab a pair of black sweats with pink sparkly hearts placed right near the thigh area and I grab a red long sleeved shirt and the fuzzy cheetah print socks Marcel bought me when I was in the hospital. Yes, I still wore these. I look at him and he's staring at me.

"I'm gonna change in my bathroom," I point to the bathroom connected to my room. "You can change in here." I run to the bathroom and shut the door. I wait a few seconds before barely opening it and watching him take off his wet t-shirt, revealing that perfect body I missed so much. He slid his jeans down his legs, revealing the tight black Calvin Klein boxers and his huge bulge just poking out. I feel my knees buckle and I quickly but quietly shut the door. Never in my life have I seen something so gorgeous.

I quickly change and rake my brush through my wet knotted hair before putting it in a bun. I walk out of the bathroom to see that he is no where in sight. I hear chuckles coming from the living room so I slowly and sneakily make my way out there and stare in aw when I see the sight in front of me. He was laying on my couch and Evie was jumping all over him and licking his face. She was playing with him and playfully biting his fingers as he'd taunt her with them. She laid on her back on his torso and he would pet her stomach. She stretched out on him and laid on her side, slowly falling asleep.

I lean on the door frame and smirk. "Well well well. Looks like someone likes you after all."

He looks at me and smiled. He sat up so I could sit beside him and he continued to pet her. "Your dog is so cute." He said and I replied with a simple thanks. He turns his head to look at me but my eyes stay focused on Evie. He nudged my shoulder with his shoulder and I look up just as he's leaning over to kiss me on my lips and I allow him to. There's no way I could deny those sweet little pecks whether we're together or not. His plump lips against mine caused me to smile.

"Would you like to spend the rest of the day with me?" He laid his hand on my thigh and I lean into his side.

"Yeah, but I just want to stay in today."

"Good. I've got an idea." He smiled cheekily.