37

Authors Note: Guys! Please comment and vote on the last chapter ): I'm so excited to continue this story and you guys don't seem to caaaaare ):

"Alright, I'll be back in about a few hours." I give my handsome fiancé a quick peck on his soft lips but keep my hands placed on his waist.

"Can't I go with you and Jessie?" He frowns, his large hands placed on the sides of my neck as he runs his thumb across my jaw.

"Let's go over this really quick.. do you actually want to spend half of the day looking at wedding dresses? Second, you're not allowed to see my dress before the wedding." I pout which causes him to roll his eyes. "Also, who's going to watch Ashton?"

"We can bring him with us!" He says excitedly as if he just thought of an amazing idea.

"Marc, stay here with Ashton. Louis is bringing Aiden over because he wants to hang out with you anyway." I say, slipping on my grey hoodie due to the fact that it's getting pretty cold outside. Marcel and I decided that we were going to take as much time as we needed to plan the wedding, and although it was supposed to be in October, we're most likely having it in November. Fall is my favorite season anyway.

"Fine." He crosses his arms and I look up at him.

"Mad at me?"

"Yes." He mumbles, staring at the ground.

"Does that mean that I don't get a kiss goodbye?" I raise my eyebrows before attempting to walk away, but he grabs my wrist and pulls me back towards him, close enough so that my chest is against his. "Babe, hurry up and kiss me already. I'm supposed to be meeting Jessie at David's Bridal." I press my hands against his chest and he looks at me with a confused expression on his face.

"Who is David?" He looks concerned and I mentally face palm myself.

"It's the name of the store." I quickly kiss him once again and pull away, grabbing my car keys from the little side table by the front door. "I love you." I smile.

"I love you more." He plays with his bottom lip and I feel a blush creep up on me.

"Please don't forget to change and feed Ashton when he wakes up from his nap! Louis should be here in like, twenty minutes at the most." I say. "Don't forget about Ashton." I say sternly before stepping out of the door but I quickly turn around. "Oh, and only put his bottle in the microwave for thirty seconds." I go to walk away again but quickly turn around. "And before you let him drink it, actually shake the bottle, but put your finger over the top so it doesn't go flying everywhere. And test it by squirting it on your hand to see if it's too hot or too cold-"

"Riley! I know! The store is going to be closed by the time you get done explaining this to me. Now go." He rushes me.

"But-"

"Go."

"Fine." I mumble before rushing to my black jeep liberty.

*

"What about this one?" Jessie holds up a strapless dress that was completely plain. I shake my head and continue to look through the now thousandth rack of dresses.

"Maybe we should try a different David's Bridal. I have no luck in finding the perfect dress here." I frown and she points to one of the elderly lady's who looks to be in about her late fifties. Lucky for me, she works here and I rush over to her. "Excuse me, ma'am." I say politely, tapping her shoulder which causes her to turn and look at me.

"Yes?"

"I was just looking for a certain type of dress, and I can't seem to find any type of dresses in the section where I was looking-" Before I could finish my sentence, she pulls me by my arm to a total different section of wedding dresses. My eyes widen, my jaw slightly dropping as I stare at the dresses.