51

Today is the big day. It's actually happening, and I can't believe it. Today is the day I marry the absolute love of my life. In the past five years, we've been through hell and back, then through hell once again, and finally we've come back. We have a beautiful baby boy together and we're moving to England. Everything that I thought would never work out, is finally working out.

"Riley, you look so beautiful." Jessie says, sniffling at the sight of me. I smile, but I'm too nervous to say a word. In less than two minutes, I'll be walking down the isle, towards my future husband.

"Riley, are you ready?" Brittany asks and I nod. I'm standing in front of the mirror, holding my bouquet and staring at myself. Soon, I'll be misses Riley Styles.

I make my way out of Anne's spare bedroom, meeting my father outside of it. The bridesmaids and flower girl make their way outside and I loop my arm into my dads.

"Are you excited?" He asks.

"I'm so excited." I smile and we make out way out of the back door. There's a large bush, covering my view of Marcel and our friends and family. The music begins to play and the girls and the guys walk down together. Then, it's my turn. I step into view for everyone to see, including Marcel. The music plays as I slowly walk down the isle with my father. I stare at my gorgeous soon to be husband and begin to tear up. Anne is sitting at the front of the crowd, holding Ashton.

Once we've gotten to the end of the isle, my dad kisses me on the cheek and gives me away.

-

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You pay kiss the bride."

Marcel grabs me by my waist and presses his soft lips to mine. The crowd cheers and when we pull away, we make our way to the end of the isle as people throw rose petals at us. When Marcel and I enter the house, I smile up at him.

"We're married." I whisper, small tears streaming down my face. He wraps his arms around me and leans his forehead against mine.

"Finally." He says in a soft tone just as people begin to enter the house.

We finally made it.

THE END!

a/n;

okay! yes, this is the end of the book. BUT IM DOING A EPILOGUE! I'll be uploading that either today or tomorrow! thank you all so much for the support you've given me through this book and I apologize for all of the delays but this is my first actual finished book and I couldn't have done it without all of you. I love you guys so much and I can't thank you enough!