24

"Your prince is very handsome." I hear one of the little girls say as I'm walking back with Riley's brownie.

"Oh honey, I know. He's very gorgeous." Riley smirked when she looks up at me. "Would you like to talk to my prince while I enjoy this delicious looking brownie that he brought to me?" She asks as she stands up to retrieve the brownie. They jump up and down excitedly while screeching and squealing. They run up to me and Riley shoots me a innocent look when I glare at her.

"What's your name?" The blonde little girl asks.

"I'm Marcel."

She gasps and looks at her other little friends. "Prince Marcel and Princess Riley! That is so cute!" She gushes and Riley starts giggling away. "Are you two going to get married?" Another little girl with brown hair asks.

"Yes, we are. We're going to get married and become King Marcel and Queen Riley. And then," I pause to walk behind Riley and wrap my arms around her from behind, placing both of my hands on her bump. "We're going to have princesses and princes." I smile and they go ballistic due to excitement. As I'm standing behind Riley with my hands on her bump, there was a quick flash, causing my smile to disappear when I notice someone just took a picture. It didn't bother me, I just wanted to know who it was. I was just too focused on the girls in front of us asking questions.

As I'm looking around, Niall approaches me. "Great picture, bro. You two look like the happiest couple on earth." He chirped in his Irish accent as he stared down at his expensive camera. "Would you like to see the picture?" He asks, looking at the both of us and I slightly nod. He brings the camera over, revealing the most perfect picture. We really do look like the happiest couple.

"That's amazing!" Riley says, taking ahold of the camera gently to get a better look.

Niall smiled at the both of us. "I could print you guys out a copy if you'd like." He says while she gives him back the camera.

"That'd be great." I assure him and he smiles before looking at the ground for a second then back at me.

"Marcel, mind if I speak to you alone for a minute?" He asks nervously and I look down at Riley to make sure she wants me to leave her side and she instantly nods.

"Go ahead. I want to talk to the girls and listen to their amazing comments towards how much of a beautiful princess I am." She giggles before completely turning around and giving me a quick peck on the lips then walks away with the girls. I uncomfortably shove my hands in my pockets and wait for Niall to start talking.

"Bro, I'm so sorry, for everything. You deserved none of that in high school and I feel terrible. Which is a good thing because I deserve to. My soon to be ex wife is pregnant with our baby and I was just thinking, how would I feel if my daughter or son got picked on the way we picked on you in high school? And it made me realize how pathetic we were to you and I'm just incredibly sorry, Marcel." He spoke loud enough so that only I could hear him.

"I actually want to thank you." I cross my arms and mean the six words that I just said. He had a confused expression on his face and I couldn't help but chuckle quietly.

"Why would you want to thank me for ruining half of your life?" He asks and I shake my head and stand beside him.

"See that girl?" I ask, pointing to Riley. "That girl was and still is the only person that has ever stood up for me and took care of me when I was hurt. She was there through everything because of the people that have bullied me. If you wouldn't have bullied me, I wouldn't have a fiancé or a baby on the way, so I thank you for that. And I've finally come to that realization, so I forgive you." I explain, being honest and now realizing that if it weren't for every bully I had, I most likely wouldn't be engaged to Riley at this moment in time.