23

"Marcel, I swear if you don't hurry your ass up!" I shout from the living room, arms crossed, leaning against the front door.

"Riley! Chill out! I'm getting ready. I want to look decent." He shouts back and I roll my eyes.

"Marcel, we're going to a three year olds birthday party. Are you trying to hook up with moms or something?" I shout, now becoming impatient.

"Only you." He smiled as he walked into the living room, now pulling a black t-shirt over his head. He's also wearing black skinny jeans and all black converse. Sexy, but sort of scary considering the fact that it's march and it's nice out, yet this is what he's wearing. "Aren't you going to be cold? It's still a bit chilly out." He walks towards me with his car keys. I'm wearing light pink shorts that reach my knees and a baby yellow tight short sleeve t-shirt, allowing my bump to show clearly.

"No, I'll be fine." I smile, reaching for the door handle.

"Wait, let me grab your cardigan." He says and runs to our bedroom before I could respond. Seconds later, he rushes to me with my black cardigan. "By the way, you look beautiful." He whispers before rubbing my stomach and placing a peck on my lips. I smile at his sweet gestures when he pulls away.

"Thank you. Now can we go? The party started at 4. It's 4:30." I whine and he rolls his eyes.

"Babe, I doubt Jessie and Louis will worry. They only live like, twenty minutes away." He assures me and opens the door. "Oh, and have I mentioned that you've been awfully moody?" He furrows his eyebrows playfully and smiles while taking ahold of my hand and walking me to the car.

"Yes Marcel. You've been telling me for the past two months. I can't help it." I frown just as he opens the car door for me. "Today, I'm just excited about seeing my gorgeous nephew, my beautiful best friend, and her husband." I climb in and he shuts the door. When he gets in on the driver side, he lets out a sigh. "I can't believe Jessie got pregnant by Louis before graduation then married him a year later." He starts the car and pulls out of the driveway.

"Don't judge other people's love." I say while putting on my makeup. He let out a disgusted noise and when I look over, he has a disgusted look on his face.

"Why do you put that shit on? You're prettier without it." He scoffs then turns his attention back to the road.

"Oh, shutup." I mumble and put on light eye shadow.

"You shutup." He smirked and I roll my eyes before taking his free hand in mine. "Love you, Ri." He sucks up.

"I love you too, Marc."

"You better."

"You better." I copy in his voice and he lightly punches my arm.

"You're terrible at English accents!" He laughed, stopping at a red light.

"Ok? So? I can't say anything insulting to you because I've never heard your American accent." I say, hoping he does one. He clears his throat and begins to drive once the light turns green.

"Riley, I love you so much and even though you have an attitude most of the time now, I still can't wait to marry you and raise a child with you." He spoke in the most gorgeous American accent. I look at him in aw, my mouth slightly parted.

"That was so hot. Next time we have sex, you're talking dirty to me in an American accent." I assure him and put my seat back so I'm sort of laying down. I close my eyes and suddenly feel Marcel's large hand on my stomach. I lay my hand over his, allowing it to just rest there. I open my eyes, watching him as he concentrates on the road. He's so gorgeous and he doesn't even know it. Everything about this boy is perfect. And I do mean everything. I wish I could have spent all my years of living, with him. Even if we started off as friends when we were infants. I just wish I had more time with him. I have this strange fear of growing old.. Because once I die, everything will go to waste. I won't have Marcel anymore. I won't have my kids when I do have them. It's almost like we live and receive just to die and lose. Lose everything we've ever experienced and earned in life. I'm scared of dying because I'm scared of losing Marcel.