Tawnypelt

What if Tawnypelt didn't decide to follow her father to ShadowClan?

    This would be an interesting topic and could influence her brother, Brambleclaw with situations with their father, Tigerstar. Tawnypelt only wanted to move since her father was going so she decided to follow. What if she didn't.

Tawnypelt and her brother Brambleclaw would be taken care of their mother, Goldenflower in ThunderClan. They have a really close bond and understand each other very well.

During the fire when Bramblekit was in the camp, Tawnykit might have been there two. If Firestar only saved Bramblekit then Tawnykit would have died in the forest fire. What if Tawnykit didn't die and survived with Bramblekit. They would be trained to be apprentices and following that, warriors. Tawnypaw could have a different name since different leaders could have different concept on naming  apprentices.

Tawnypelt wouldn't have met Rowanstar which means that Dawnpelt, Flametail, and Tigerheart wouldn't be born. Flametail wouldn't die and Tigerheart wouldn't be visiting Dovewing all the time.

Since Tigerstar visits Brambleclaw via his dream he might be able to visit Tawnypelt as well. Tawnypelt might also influence Bramblestar into not following their father. Tawnypelt could have probably got influenced by Tigerstar as well.

It would be so cool if Tawnypelt actually stayed in ThunderClan, but she started a new life in ShadowClan despite her father being the leader.

~~~
Here's another What if for people to rant on. Have fun ^^ ~Whisper