SkyClan

Question: What if SkyClan had never left?

Well, let's just say that SkyClan had stayed in their territory because the Twolegs never started building more houses there. I'm assuming that this is the Twolegplace behind ThunderClan territory, since SkyClan and ThunderClan interacted in Cloudstar's novella.

This means that Firestar isn't bordering ThunderClan—he's bordering SkyClan. This means that he'll probably never meet Graypaw or Bluestar, and as a result, he probably wouldn't end up joining the Clans.

But, for the sake of this chapter's length, let's say that he joins SkyClan instead, since it is much closer, and he follows basically the same path of growth that he did in ThunderClan. But, now he can't go on his journey to SkyClan. In my opinion, going on that journey was something big that made Firestar grow up a little more.

It also made Graystripe a better and stronger cat, since he had to serve as deputy in Firestar's absence, but he wouldn't have Graystripe, since he would be in SkyClan. Whoever his deputy would be would gain that maturity and leadership skills, though.

SkyClan would not fit in if they made the Great Journey to the lakes. There wasn't a territory where they could live in, so the destination of said journey would probably be somewhere different, changing the entire plot of Midnight and Moonrise (is that the book name? I don't know).

There's not much to say about this "What If", so be sure to tell us suggestions in the comments below, as well as your own theories about what would happen if SkyClan never left the forest territories.

Thanks for reading!

~ Rio