Purdy

So, we all know that Purdy helped our little Clan cats find the half-drown place, right?

Well, what if he wasn't there?

First of all, probably at least ONE of the quest cats would've been killed by the dog. And it'd probably had been Feathertail (because man, she SUCKS at climbing trees). So our little quest is cut down to 5.

Secondly, it's possible they wouldn't have ever found sun-drown place. Even if they had, it probably would've taken them quite a while, meaning that the Clans would be in even greater danger.

Next, with Feathertail dead, Stormfur probably would've taken down the mountain lion, unless it wasn't killed at all. But let's be optimistic and say it did.

Sooo Stormfur would ALSO be dead.

So now we have no RiverClan representatives. Not a great start. They'd all be super sad about the deaths, but would return to the Clans and tell them what they'd seen.

And now we face a big problem-- RiverClan. With Leopardstar in...questionable mental health, it's doubtful she'd listen to anyone besides a RiverClan cat. If I'm remembering right, even Stormfur had trouble convincing her that it was dangerous.

So I doubt anything would have convinced Leopardstar to leave.

And, out of loyalty, probably about half or more of her cats would stay with her. Among the cats who left, though, would be Mistyfoot, Mothwing, and Hawkfrost. 

So now we've got a mini RiverClan and we're heading to the mountains.

They make it, Brook is semi-depressed, etc etc.

They make it to their new home and....ok, probably nothing is changed, except I doubt Crowfeather is Crowfeather, as she would've died fairly early in the book. 

Oh, and Purdy isn't an elder in ThunderClan.

That should about wrap it up! Basically, we need Purdy!

I love Purdy.

written by Ember

(ps thanks for the corrections guys :))