Leafpool

What if Leafpool and Crowfeather didn't return to the Clans, and instead lived out their lives as loners?

Well, first off, their kits (Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Hollyleaf) wouldn't have been in ThunderClan to stop the Dark Forest, but we already have a chapter on that, so I'm not going to go into detail.

Cinderpelt would have still died and ThunderClan would be without a medicine cat, leaving them very vulnerable to diseases and injuries. None of the other Clans had a spare med cat at the time, so either A) ThunderClan would have waited until one the other Clans had another med cat, then taken them in; B) ThunderClan would have sent one of their own apprentices to be trained by another Clan's med cat; or C) A StarClan med cat would have trained a ThunderClan apprentice. All of these take time, meaning that ThunderClan would be vulnerable to attacks and sickness, leading to more cats dying.

Crowfeather wouldn't have taken Nightcloud as a mate, so Breezepelt wouldn't exist.

Squirrelflight would never had taken in Leafpool's kits and lied to Brambleclaw, which eventually strengthened their relationship. Without that bond, they might never have had kits. Also, Ashfur would still be alive.

That's all I can think of right now, but it's been a while since I've read The Power of Three or Omen of the Stars. This was written by le Amazing Annco!