Cloudtail

What if Cloudtail never went to ThunderClan with Fireheart.

Well, Cloud would be with his mother Princess and his siblings named Puff and Noodles(reference to a chapter in How to Get cookies, by Cloudtail). They would live a Kittypet life.

Brightpaw and Swiftpaw would not go to Snakerocks because the only reason why they went was because Cloudtail was given his warrior name before them. Brightheart would not be called Lostface and Swiftpaw would get a warrior name. Eventually Brightheart and Swiftpaw would become mates. Brightheart and Swiftpaw might have kits but they won't have powers.

But Brightpaw and Swiftpaw might still want to be warriors early so Swiftpaw might die still and Brightpaw would become Lostface. I think Lostface would become a medicine cat since she might not be able to fight.

Unfortunately Whitewing wouldn't exist and Dovewing and Ivypool too. The "three" wouldn't exist therefore Hollyleaf might have Dovewing's power.

Brightheart and Swiftpaw would have kits, but they won't be special since they aren't one of the three. Maybe, a different cat comes and was actually related to Firestar.

Lastly, if Cloudtail didn't join we wouldn't have experience his coolness and therefore CloudtailGrandmas would not be CloudtailGrandmas.

~
Whisper's on vacation now, but still has time to write :D