Bluefur & Tigerpaw

What if Bluefur mentored Tigerpaw instead of Thistleclaw?

This is an interesting topic because Thistleclaw was always a bad influence to Tigerpaw. Making him think that he should take over the clans and so on. If Bluefur was the mentor to Tigerpaw then I'm sure that Tigerclaw would be a better cat then he is in the book. Therefore there would be barely any violence since Tigerclaw always wanted to kill Bluestar. Bluefur would still see her sister's death and of course Thistleclaw would probably show Whitekit/Whitestorm the power of evil, so I guess Whitestorm would be the villain of the story(Bluefur can't help so many cats).

Tigerclaw wouldn't kill Redtail because of his better mentor. Tigerclaw would probably replace Redtail, actually. Tigerclaw would possibly have a different name some his warrior name was named after his mentor. Bluestar would see that Tigerclaw would be a good deputy as well as a leader. Oakheart maybe wouldn't have died because Bluestar would send Tigerclaw's patrol to attack RiverClan. Tigerclaw wouldn't kill Oakheart and Ravenpaw wouldn't be so paranoid. If Tigerclaw didn't like kittypets then perhaps Rusty would have never got into ThunderClan and another Clan might accept him.

Whitestorm would probably be "the Tigerclaw" of the story so basically two characters got switched 😅. That could be a possibility. Another cat would be the prophesied cat if Rusty was never accepted to ThunderClan due to Tigerclaw's judgement. Spottedleaf could have gotten a different prophecy that wasn't related to fire and possibly Graystripe would be the prophesied cat. Ravenpaw would never go to the farm. Yellowfang wouldn't have gotten into ThunderClan. Whitestorm would probably kill every cat. 😈. Swiftpaw wouldn't have died from the dogs. Brightheart would have both eyes. Brindleface would be alive. A lot of cats would be alive. If Rusty hadn't joined ThunderClan due to the clan's judgement then Cloudtail wouldn't have joined either and both of them would probably go to a different clan.

Tigerstar would eventually be the leader of ThunderClan...

~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter of What If. I haven't been updating much sadly, but I'll do better. ~Whisper