Smudge

What if Smudge joined Rusty to go into the wild.

First of all, Smudge would be the cat that would always slack off. I don't think he would get the concept of being a wild cat. He always heard tales about his friends going to the forest and then having to go to the cutter(vet).

Smudge would also probably be a daylight warrior because he is attached to his owners in the Twolegsplace.

I think Bluestar wouldn't accept Smudge and Rusty, which would have cost a lot of drama since Spottedleaf had a vision about "Fire saving the Clan."

There could be that Jake(Firestar's father) would get accepted and Jake has to fulfill everything. That's kind of far-fetched, but it makes sense since Jake's pelt is like fire and Jake is strong as Nutmeg once said to her kits.

Jake would have probably stayed with the Twolegs as well because most kittypets are attached to their owners.

If Smudge was accepted with Rusty, Smudge would probably be the passionate one, like Rusty, he wouldn't have got into too much trouble. I feel as Smudge might get jealous if Rusty has a prophecy, while he doesn't. Smudge, like Cloudtail and Mothwing, would probably not believe in StarClan since he didn't really have the belief, unlike Firestar.

In Firestar's Quest, it is said that Smudge was the one who got visions of SkyClan. If he didn't live in the Twolegsplace he wouldn't know about SkyClan and therefore not able to past the info.

It's important for Smudge to stay put since he is a key part in Firestar's Quest. It would be interesting to see Hattie or another kittypet give that info to the duo(Smudge and Firestar). It would be interesting to see Smudge join ThunderClan with his friend.

But it's just a theory!

A Warrior Cat Theory!

{You're welcome by the way}

~
Brought to you by Whisper!