StarClan

Question: What if StarClan never existed?

So I was going to make some comment about how useless they are because really they are pretty useless and do way too much of that hands-off approach that many leader figures do in books and the likes. There were many instances where StarClan could have helped or at least tried to change the mindset of an evil cat (or even just comforted a good cat!) but they never do, and that always drives me insane.

But for all of their inactivity, they are quite helpful. Honestly, without StarClan, none of the prophecies that were made would be known, and then Firestar would never have come to the Clans, and the three would never have saved everyone from The Dark Forest, and so many other events that were prophesied would never have come true. 

Without StarClan, the Clans would never have left from their old territories (StarClan sent the prophecy to the cats in The New Prophecy series to find the new territories) and then they would have all been slowly starved to death or captured by Twolegs and sold as kittypets (or even put down, which is possible if they aren't adopted and there are way too many Clan cats for that). Imagine that horror!

For that matter, StarClan is literally the Clan's dead relatives and old ancestors giving living people advice. Its basically the Clan religion and afterlife. But beyond religious reasons, they are the people who fight against TDF. They might not have outright fought until the final battle, but hey StarClan is the good guys- they shouldn't be spilling blood of the enemy unless it's a seriously dystopian fanfiction where its literally that or obliteration. StarClan is a big asset against TDF.

Without StarClan, who would teach the Clans how to be good? TDF would still be around, spreading their evil and lies until all the living cats served TDF and then all the Clans would go to war again, but this time everyone would kill each other off until there are only a few ragged, broken cats left in the forest. StarClan keeps the Clan cats seeing the good in life, and give them hope.

So yeah, StarClan is kinda useful. Sorta

If you have any more comments just leave them down below!

~Blaze