Silverstream

What if Silverstream never existed?

Silverstream was the only kit who's father was Crookedstar since her mother and siblings died from Greencough. If she didn't exist maybe a different kit would survive and Willowbreeze and Crookedstar would have named him/her different.

Silverstream fell in love with Graystripe after the accident with Graystripe slipping into the river. If she didn't exist then Graystripe would have surely died or Fireheart might try and save him.

During Silverstream's kitting, Cinderpaw was the one trying to save her, but if Silverstream wasn't alive Cinderpaw wouldn't worry about not being a good medicine cat.

Silverstream gave Firestar a life in his leader ceremony. She gave the life of loyalty. If she didn't exist then Firestar would have a different cat give him the life of loyalty.

Silverstream's kits were Feathertail and Stormfur, if she didn't exist then they wouldn't have existed either. Then Feathertail nor Stormfur would be able to save the Tribe while on their journey.

Crowpaw wouldn't have asked to be named after Feathertail and might of died while getting attacked by Sharptooth.

Jaypaw would never have those visions with Silverstream in it. Mille would be Graystripe's first mate. Silverstream also wouldn't have given Mistyfoot a life either and a different cat would have.

Silverstream would have never helped Ravenpaw when he was about to die. Silverstream told Ravenpaw that he couldn't be afraid to die and that the clans are far away, so that Bella and Riley can't be in a Clan. Riley and Bella were going to try and join SkyClan, but if Silverstream wasn't there to help then they Ravenpaw couldn't help them.

Lastly, if Silverstream didn't existed then Silverstream and Mille would have never been pinned against each other by people and there would be no argument of who is better.

~
Brought to you by Whisper! I hope you enjoyed this What If :3 Btw, I just had to add the last part xD.