Scourge and Firestar

Question: What if Scourge and Firestar knew they were half-brothers?

I think either one of two things would of happened.

The first one is Scourge would of backed down. At this point, the timeline branches off into two. The first branch is Sourge's curiosity would of gotten the better of him and he would of gone to ThunderClan to see if he had any nice kin. Firestar would probably invite him to live in ThunderClan and tell him that Firestar killed Tigerstar. Scourge would of left BloodClan and put his full trust into Firestar because he got rid of the one Scourge hated the most and they were kin.

The second branch is Scourge would of just stopped. Realising that he had kin, he would of backed down. Maybe he would of gone back to the twolegplace. At this point, the timeline splits into two again, where Firestar probably would of tried to find Scourge or Scourge's authority would of been challenged by normal BloodClan warriors, or maybe even Bone. Scourge would probably die.

The second one is that Firestar would of been reluctant to fight and Scourge would want to kill his remaining kin because of his bad experiences with the Clans and kin. And again, this timeline branches off. 

The first branch is that Firestar still wins, but because of his reluctancy to fight his brother, he may of not lost just one life. In this part, death tolls would be much higher and instead of just Whitestorm from ThunderClan dying, many more would die. And back to the loosing more than one life, this would greatly affect upcoming events such as the Great Journey or the Battle with ShadowClan or even the Great Battle.

The second branch is Firestar would of not fought Scorge because of their kinship. Not even Sandstorm could of helped him. The clans would of fallen and Scourge would always remember the brother he never knew (Closely). RiverClan would of fled like they were in the first place and WindClan would probably do the same. My greatest guess is that ShadowClan would of joined BloodClan and together, they would of ruled the forest

~Silver