Tigerstar

Blaze here!

Todays question is this: What if Tigerstar wasn't evil?

What an interesting idea. For one, many cats would not be dead. There is literally a wikia page about some of the people who he directly killed, including Redtail, Runningwind, Bluestar, and Firestar. Nevermind the fact that he murdered tons and tons of cats indirectly by his involvement with The Dark Forest.

Speaking of TDF- Tigerstar was pretty much their leader after he died. No doubt there was evil in the Clans before his maturity- Mapleshade was a good example of that. But TDF didn't do much more than affect random cats like in Crookedstar's case until Tigerstar died and joined their numbers. Suddenly the dead and living cats are waging a war! Tigerstar was a crucial part of that, and if he wasn't evil then TDF would still be lying in wait for a truly evil cat to come. 

(By the way this made me question why TDF didn't do anything particularly evil under Thistleclaw's rule. Thistleclaw was the jerk who taught Tigerstar how to be overly ambitious and evil- by all regards he's the evilest of them all! Perhaps Tigerstar was more important because of his SkyClan lineage? HMMMMM)

If Tigerstar were not evil, he would not have mated with Sasha, and Hawkfrost/Mothwing/Tadpole would not exist. Honestly this doesn't change much. But his kits lives would be changed forever. No more hatred for Brambleclaw, Tawnypelt would have stayed in ThunderClan and thus never have her kits Tigerheart, Flametail, and Dawnpelt. Swiftpaw would have lived a fuller life. Speaking of Swiftpaw, did anyone else notice that his mother was Goldenflower but it was never specified who the father is? She-cats have a lot of power in the Clans with their ability to remain quiet about who did what with who. We should probably look into that for our lives.

Also, every single traumatic event that happened to Firestar and literally all of the Clans would not have been instigated by him. No Ravenpaw running away. No dogs murdering people. No Tigerstar offspring murdering people. No dead Firestar. In fact, a nice Tigerstar probably would have helped the Clans fight off TDF and less people would have died. Because he is almost as smart as he is evil. Seriously, if it wasn't for other cats ruining his plans like a nockoff Scooby Doo Gang, he'd have won already.

If I missed anything, feel free to add it on! Hope you enjoyed.