SkyClan Part 2

I had more idears about the SkyClan one, so I did it in more depth!

What if SkyClan had stayed? What if they had never moved? 

Well first, that would mean that either the Twolegs didn't take over their territory, which means that they would have just been a part of the territories like the rest of the Clans, or it could also mean that SkyClan hadn't been kicked out but instead the territories of the other Clans shifted, or SkyClan could have stayed closer to the Moonstone which in turn would make them more like WindClan. OR SkyClan could have simply split up and become part of the other Clans, which is a whole other issue.

If SkyClan had stayed, and had simply gotten to stay in a different territory area, then crucial cats like Spottedleaf and Tigerclaw would not be in ThunderClan. It is implied that both are descendants of Cloudstar's mate and her two kits who remained while SkyClan travelled. This would mean that Tigerclaw and his entire line would not have been in ThunderClan, but potentially SkyClan- and who knows if Tigerclaw and co would have become evil then? Would Tawnypelt and Bramblestar exist? Would Tigerheart, Dawnpelt and Flametail exist? Possibly, but their personalities and loyalties would be different, and their relationships different- they probably wouldn't even be ShadowClan cats. If Spottedleaf hadn't been in ThunderClan, then Firestar wouldn't have had her guidance on multiple occasions.

If SkyClan had stayed but had been split into different Clans for survival, then there is no guarantee that Tigerclaw and co would have been ThunderClan. Perhaps the main Clan would have been different. Also, Cloudstar and other SkyClan cats would have an influence on all the Clans, and new generations would be good at both swimming and jumping, or stalking and jumping, or running and jumping... you get the point. In the long run, if Tigerclaw had become evil and his path had turned him to The Dark Forest, and he had started The Great Battle, then there would have been way more cats to defend the Clans and not as many cats would have died.

If SkyClan had stayed and gone to the Moonstone area, maybe SkyClan would have been the ones to discover the lands beyond the Moonstone like the Tribes and such. Maybe being so close to a holy place would have made Tigerclaw less evil, or had prevented him from becoming quite as destructive as he was. Maybe his ambition could have even been put to good use.

If SkyClan had stayed, then there would have been a lot more cats traveling to the new territories. Many other cats would have died from the journey, and it would have been that much harder- both for the initial search party and the following Clans because of the much greater amount of cats. Also upon going to the lake territory, it would have been complicated to split the territory unless SkyClan once again went behind ThunderClan in the area where Lionblaze and Dovewing had traveled through to find the dam and make the River full of water again.

If SkyClan had stayed then the cats in the SkyClan territory would never have existed, and neither would Sol and his gang. Sol learned about the other Clans from SkyClan, so that entire encounter would never have happened. Also, Leafdapple, Sharpclaw, Cherryshade, and so many other cats wouldn't exist. Thankfully, cats like Billystorm and the other daylight warriors wouldn't exist either and wouldn't that be a relief? If this never happened though, then Firestar wouldn't have needed to go save them, never would have reconciled with Sandstorm after their fighting, and he wouldn't have lost a life fighting the rats so maybe at the end of the series when he performs his final sacrifice he wouldn't have died.

BASICALLY SkyClan is kind of important XD In a very roundabout way.

Brought to you by Blaze.