The Warrior Code

My question: What if cats actually had to follow the Warrior Code? As in, they were physically unable to break it?

Well, there's a huge list, but I'm only going to name some of the more important stuff.

• Tigerstar wouldn't have been able to become an insane murderer, so a bunch of cats would still be alive, and Hawkfrost, Mothwing, and Tadpole would never have been born.

• The Dark Forest would have literally no power whatsoever, which basically destroys the plot of The Power of Three and Omen of the Stars

• Raggedstar wouldn't exist and he and Yellowfang wouldn't've had kits, so no Brokenstar, so a bunch of cats would still be alive and Yellowfang would have lived to an old age and died contentedly in ShadowClan, which would have had a different leader.

• Bluestar and Oakheart would never had been mates, therefore Mistystar, Stonefur, and Mosskit wouldn't exist. RiverClan would have had a different leader, who likely wouldn't have been a very good leader, seeing as the top two candidates— Hawkfrost and Mistyfoot— wouldn't have existed.

• Graystripe and Silverstream couldn't have had kits, so no Stormfur and Feathertail to complete the prophecy, so the Clan cats wouldn't have been able to find their new home, and all of the Tribe cats would have been killed by the Sharptooth.

• Bramblestar wouldn't have faced the hardships that he did growing up, since there would be no bias against him because of his parentage, and Tawnypelt would have stayed in ThunderClan.

• No Jayfeather, Lionblaze, or Hollyleaf, but seeing as the Dark Forest couldn't have risen anyways, they're no longer important.

There's way more that I could write, but I think I got most of the important stuff.

~ Annco