Leaders

What if leaders didn't have nine lives?

First of all leaders would be more cautious because they only have one life. The leaders won't need to go to Moonstone or Moonpool. If leaders don't have nine lives when one leader dies then the deputy would be the leader.

This would cause a lot of conflict because a cat could just lie about being leader. This would also solve some problems because in the warrior code book it talked about how two cats fighting each other over leadership.

Most of the leaders like Bluestar, Firestar, and Tigerstar wouldn't even have their names because they aren't united with StarClan and didn't get their lives. They would be still known as Bluefur, Fireheart, and Tigerclaw.

Leaders would die quickly and have to pass on their role to someone who may be inexperienced. The deputy may not have had an apprentice or might have just been deputy for a few days before taking on a bigger role.

Leader might also be scared of dying since they only have one life, but they will still protect their clans.

Leaders got their lives from StarClan and were given nine lives so that they would settle down in their territories(River Ripple, Wind Runner, Clear Sky, Thunder, and Tall Shadow).

Basically, leaders won't be as powerful and chaos would happen. :P

~
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

~Whisper