Snowfur

What if Snowfur hadn't died while chasing the ShadowClan cats?

First of all, if she made it pass the Thunderpath and into the ShadowClan's territory, she would have to fight the ShadowClan members and would probably die because she went to their main camp. If Snowfur was saw by the monster/Twoleg she would have probably been taken away from Bluefur. If Snowfur stayed on ThunderClan side and the monster passed, Bluefur would have stopped her, seeing that the ShadowClan cats fled.

Snowfur was mates with Thistleclaw and they have a kit named Whitekit. Snowfur and Thistleclaw would have taken care of Whitekit instead of Bluefur. Snowfur could have helped Thistleclaw not join the evil side and would have possibly landed in StarClan after his death. Bluefur would probably not given her kits away because Thistleclaw wasn't going to be a threat anymore. She would have trained them to be great warriors. Thrushpelt would have been the fake father.

Mosskit wouldn't have died in the blizzard, so she could live up to her warrior name. Mistyfoot and Stonefur wouldn't have been trapped in the half-clan termination place. However Featherpaw and Stonepaw would probably still be captured. Then probably Fireheart and Graystripe will save them.

Also many more events that aren't too important to list or is not relatable to the topic.

Snowfur affected a lot of lives and could have been helpful in trying to stop evil and such. I guess the only way to make Bluestar's Prophecy was if there was drama or not. I wouldn't have been popular without Snowfur's death. All the drama would go to trash. So I guess Snowfur's death helped with popularity??? Nevertheless Snowfur was just an amazing character with conflicts just like others.

~~~
Whisper here with another chapter of What If. I hope you enjoyed!

If there is any errors feel free to correct me.