Scourge

What if Tigerpaw never attacked Scourge as a kit?

WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR SEVERAL BOOKS THROUGHOUT THE SERIES

Well to start, Scourge was evil for three main reasons. The first is him getting constantly bullied by his siblings, Ruby and Socks. Reason two is that Thistleclaw made Tigerstar attack him when he was just a kit. The final reason is that he didn't have much of a conscience, and was never really taught that killing was wrong.

With that being said, if Tigerpaw never attacked Scourge, it would have been for two reasons; Thistleclaw wasn't rude and forceful, or Tigerpaw refused. If Thistleclaw wan't evil, that would have made a completely different situation for Bluestar's Prophecy, and he probably would've been appointed deputy under Sunstar, then became leader. If Tigerpaw refused, Thistleclaw probably would've thrown a fit and killed Scourge himself.

But regardless of all of that, Scourge would probably still been evil, but not as much for the other reasons listed. He might not have gone as crazy as building BloodClan, but he could've gone rogue and attacked cats on his own, which sometimes could be more dangerous.

Firestar would never had killed him in the battle, and Whitestorm and many others would've survived. But also without BloodClan, there would've been no reason to unite the Clans, and Tigerstar's TigerClan probably would've ended up killing Mistyfoot, Featherpaw, and Stormpaw, and eventually taking over. Also, Scourge wouldn't have been around to kill Tigerstar.

In conclusion, if Tigerpaw didn't attack Scourge, BloodClan wouldn't exist and the Clans would have never united against them. Tigerstar would never had been killed, so TigerClan would've reigned and all half-Clan cats would be dead. The remaining cats who didn't join TigerClan would've been exiled and probably end up all starving to death alone.

So technically, BloodClan's appearance helped the Clans instead of harming them.

[Written by Feather]