Cloudtail (Part 2)

*Didn't realize that Whisper made this chapter already until I finished. Mine is a little more in depth, so here we go :P

Question: What if Cloudtail had never joined the Clans?

As the namesake of our account, I feel as if it is necessary that we do a chapter on our fluffy friend, so here we are :)

Without Cloudtail, Firestar (Fireheart at the time) would've kept a stronger reputation. By taking another kittypet into the Clan, our [least?] favorite ginger tom was seen as more of an intruder, just when he was immersing into Clan life and getting used to things in ThunderClan.

Cloudkit had attacked Brokentail when he was a prisoner of ThunderClan. This event was significant to Fireheart, as he had told the kit about his kittypet history, which Tigerclaw overheard and twisted to emotionally infilterate Fireheart.

Fireheart wouldn't have gotten his second apprentice (after Cinderpaw), which was very important to his maturity and skills as a warrior. 

Without having to rescue his nephew from the Twolegs, Fireheart wouldn't have mantained communication with Ravenpaw, who assisted in the rescue by offering infromation. Of course they might have kept a bond in other ways, but this act had solidified their relationship so that Fireheart trusted the other tom. Ravenpaw was important during the Great Journey, when his barn helped feed the cats who were starving.

Without Cloudtail becoming a warrior and Brightpaw and Swiftpaw not, they wouldn't have left to fight the dogs. This would bring back the "Dogs" chapter, so if you want to learn more about that, go check out that "What If"

Cloudtail and Brightheart were two cats captured by the Twolegs. When Graystripe was unlocking their cages, he spent a long time on Brightheart's cage. Without having to undo Cloudtail's, it is possible that Graystripe could have had enough time to escape as well without being captured. Then, he would never meet Millie and have to travel all the way back to the Clans.

Cloudtail was one of the main reasons that Daisy and her kits were allowed back into the camp. He defended them when Brambleclaw objected to them staying in camp, which led to Daisy permanently becoming a Clan cat. She wasn't that important to the plot, but her three kits were important in making ThunderClan a larger group.

It's possible that Cinderheart (Cinderpaw at the time) wouldn't have been injured while climbing the Sky Oak. Cloudtail was her mentor and had a part in creating the assessment with the other mentors.  

Cloudtail also led the patrol that found Tawnypelt when she escaped from ShadowClan (she later returned).

Not to mention that without Cloudtail, there would be no Ivypool or Dovewing (since he's their grandfather). 

By Rio ⛈⛈