The Lightning Beast (Son Hak x Reader)

Warning: This is a lemon for Hak from Yona of the Dawn requested by a good friend of mine, Mary. I hope you like it!

"Today is the day." [F/N] said trying to give herself a pep talk as she pulled her hair back into a messy bun. "Sure.. You aren't the princess or some reborn dragon warrior but-" She sighed and looked down. "Sure [F/N].. You have nothing to offer him, of course he is still stuck on Yona." She muttered as she paced around her tent.

"Miss?" [F/N] jumped hearing the voice of the yellow dragon just outside. "Yoon sent Zeno to get Miss for breakfast... Zeno did not mean to hear Misses conversation."

[F/N] felt her eyes go wide realizing someone had hear her confession. Well, it hadn't been Hak at least... Quickly she pulled Zeno into her tent, covering his mouth with one of her hands. "You can't tell anyone about what you heard Zeno... Swear to me you will keep it a secret." She urged him as she dropped her hand around from his mouth.

"Misses secret is safe with Zeno." He said smiled at her. "Zeno will never tell anyone what Zeno heard miss say." He gave her a cute closed eye smile knowing he had to keep quiet for her sake. It wasn't right for Hak to hear those words from anyone but the girl that wanted to confess.

[F/N] nodded and relaxed as Zeno left. "I am hopeless." She heard the flap of her tent open and sighed. "Zeno, please I'm not hungry. I just want-" She faltered when she turned and found herself staring into the sky blue eyes she always managed to lose herself in. "Hak... what are you doing here?" She asked startled and confused.

Hak held onto her shoulders, lost in his own thoughts as he decided his course of action from here. "All of this time... I kept trying and trying. How much of that all was wasted?" He muttered to himself.

[F/N] frowned watching him. She just kept begging 'Please don't let my crush ask for my advice on Yona.'

"And now there was another man alone with you in your tent." His grip on her tightened. "What am I supposed to think about that? How am I supposed to feel?"

"Hak... were you... jealous." She asked softly. Maybe this whole time she had been wrong, maybe this whole time she had just misread the situation.

"Of course I expect you to make this up to me. I want you to prove to me that you want me and only me not one of the Dragon Warriors." Hak looked at her. While he wore a casual smirk, his eyes were pleading and desperate.

[F/N] faltered as she looked at him, that look he was giving her made her shiver. "Dammit Hak! I love you. I have for years and I love you more than anything." She said ready to prove it however he saw fit.

Hak grabbed her wrist and forced her to her knees though he was careful enough not to seriously hurt her. He wanted his way with her after all, but he certainly didn't want to lose her.

"That's more like it." He said unzipping his trousers with his free hand, releasing his large already erect cock, it seemed that using power and seeing that look in her eyes that screamed she would do anything for him sent him into a state of arousal. "Open your pretty little mouth now." He said tracing her lip with his thumb.

[F/N] nodded as she opened her mouth gazing at his length both nervous and excited..

Hak gave her a small smile before ramming his cock down her throat and grabbing her hair, immediately groaning and moving his hips.

[F/N] whined uncomfortably tasting the musk of the Hak's cock all in her mouth and down her throat, this was her first time doing anything like this so it would take some getting used to. She gagged at the strong taste, but he ignored it continuing his assault on her mouth as he groaned pleased with this, groaning more as she grabbed onto his hips trying to help steady herself..

Hak continued this for a while, avoiding getting too loud, before he finally pulled her off of his cock, and smirked at her grabbing her face and pulling it inches from his, "So I can tell that your pretty little mouth works and seems eager to please." His tone didn't sound quite as dominant as he had been aiming for. "Let's see if the rest of you is eager for my attention."

[F/N]'s eyes went wide and she clenched her legs together, holding the edge of her skirt tightly, "No, no! Please don't..." She begged her face flushed in embarrassment.

He laughed and stripped off her clothes, leaving her totally naked before him before he pushed her down on her hands and knees so her pussy was easily available to him. Hak smiled seeing how wet she was and rubbed the small of her back lightly wanting to comfort her for what was about to come. Still lubricated by her spit, he rammed his cock into her pussy groaning as he thrust in and out of her.

[F/N] began to cry as she clenched her sleeping bag hard in her hands. She tried not to get loud not wanting their companions to hear her but he knew her body way too well and it all felt perfect..

Hak continued to groan as he he moved inside of her, his eyes watching her body react with love and lust. [Y/N]'s body reacted positively to each thrust and rock of his hips as she lay there crying and moaning happily. He dug his fingers into her hips with one hand, reaching down and groping one of her breasts with the other as he groaned continuously.

[F/N] prayed that this would never end though she knew that was not how things like this worked. She could feel a pressure building in her core as she got louder pressing back against him needily. Her vision filled with white spots and she felt her eyes roll back before Hak finally came hard and deep inside of her, her own cum coating his length generously. [F/N] choked on her moans as she felt him pull out of her and she shook as she clung to her makeshift bed.

"Amazing..." He breathed happily as he peppered her back with small kisses hoping she would recuperate quickly from the rough way he had handled her. He grinned and smacked her ass before making himself look decent again. "Try not to take too long to catch your breath. Yoon will expect an explanation if you do." He smirked tilting his head. "Don't worry, there is plenty more where that came from." He teased her before it was replaced by a gentle smile and a sincere tone. "I love you so much." He whispered before leaving the tent, humming his own happy little tune.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well my, my." Jae-ha said resting his head in his hand as he watched [F/N] closely. "My dear you are simply glowing." He said before casting Hak a knowing look. "What got you looking so radiant?" He asked as Zeno handed her the food he had save for her.

Hak glared at the green dragon warrior not appreciating him flirting with his woman. The glare faltered when he heard [F/N] giggle though and he looked at her to catch her looking up at the sky a content expression on her face.

"I just had a good morning that's all. I am happy." She said with a genuine and happy smile.

Hak smirked knowing he had put that smile there but vowed next time there would be hickeys involved so the damn pervert would know she was off limits.