Be my Bad Boy (Cheater!Nash Gold Jr. x Fem!Reader)

Written for claummy_
Original published February 2020
Word Count: 2168

Numb, all the [H/C]-haired woman felt inside was emptiness. Once again, she sat alone at the dining room table, two plates of food read and her boyfriend was nowhere to be seen. His game had ended over an hour ago and he should have been back before now. She hated to admit it but she knew exactly where he was. One thing she had learned over the years was exactly who her boyfriend had become. Nash Gold Jr. was a demon on the basketball court; he was cruel and arrogant, finding enjoyment in humiliating opposing teams. Off the court, he was an incubus; he could be calm, polite, and could charm the pants off of any woman he encountered. He knew just what to say to make women swoon and get them in his hotel room. He thought he was untouchable, unbeatable and he lived his life to the fullest in that mindset. [Y/N] had put up with the change in his behavior for the last year thinking it was some kind of crisis and that he would realize what he was doing and they could take couples therapy to fix what they had but she was beginning to see that it was a pip-dream.

Frustrated and hurt, [Y/N] stood throwing the food in the trash. Enough was enough, she would leave today. A sparkle shined on the wall as the light from overhead reflected off of something and she paused, looking down at the crown pedant around her neck that Nash gave her 4 years ago when they started to date in high school. At that time, he had told her that since people thought he was the king on the court, they needed to know that she was his queen. She had believed every word he said to her, she loved the attention he gave her and how much he seemed to care. Where had they gone so wrong? Now she felt like nothing more than his housekeeper, someone who could cook and clean for him. She felt a surge of anger cloud her judgement and she gripped the necklace and pulled, easily snapping the delicate chain. She stalked to their bedroom and threw it down on his side table before she grabbed her coat out of the closet. He thought she was naïve or just stupid, he thought she didn't know about all the other woman that he had taken to bed but she had news for him, she knew everything that he fought so hard to hide and she wouldn't let herself be hurt anymore. After every game he had a different woman on his arm and she sat at home waiting for him to come back to her, she deserved better if she was the queen he had once claimed she was.

The young woman shook her head, not wanting to let herself dwell in him any longer, and turned, leaving the room as she stole away her heart and mind. If he couldn't even be bothered to think of her or their relationship instead of going out and sleeping around, she would never cry over him again; if he refused to treat her the way he had when they first met, the way she deserved to be treated, she would not stick around anymore. She had to put herself first. If by some miracle something changed, and he could give up all the other women, they could start over from day one, otherwise it was time for her to move on. She glanced around the apartment they had shared and turned the lights off. She wouldn't be there waiting for him anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nash smiled as he kept his arms wrapped tightly around the woman in his hotel room. The pair's skin was dampened by a layer of glistening sweat as they struggled to catch their breath. "That was amazing Nash." The young woman said as she nuzzled into his chest, tracing the intricate tattoo on his arm. She was completely smitten with the blonde in the bed beside her and she would stop at nothing to keep him there with her. "Stay Nash. I can make you happier than anyone else can." She whispered in his ear as she moved her arms to his neck. She pressed her chest against him and slowly blinked looking at him through her long eyelashes.

Nash laughed as he attempted to move out of her grip. "If you do that trick with your tongue every time I see you, I don't doubt that in the slightest." He said with a cocky tone. He frowned as he realized that she had no intention of releasing her grip on him.