Wow

HARRY MOTHERFUCKING STYLES 

THIS FUCKER

HOW DID HE MAKE THIS GODDAMN MASTERPIECE

I'm serious, listen to it. It's got this apocalyptic feel and while with minimal information, you can understand what's happening. I actually think he made a masterpiece with this, it sounds like a classic song. It's beautiful and he's got an amazing voice. Artistic talent too. Unlike the rest of the split One Direction group he actually went and made art. 

Take Zayn. 

This is his most recent song and just like the rest of them it's boring and he sounds like he's falling asleep. While he can sing, he's not making the music that fits to his voice. He's making whats trendy. 

And I hate that. What is it with those who make music thinking that make shit like this will stick? What sticks is good music. Most classics sound like what Harry Styles made. 

It's filled with emotion and love for music. It's got a story. It's got a good pretty much everything and the voice to match it. 

Cliche can be art but it has to be done right. 

Styles made art with using something old to make something new. And he did it pretty damn well. It feels old and classic but it's new and fresh. It's got meaning with not just the words but his voice. He can play the part which what a singer needs most. 

To play the part they're singing. Like, I knew he was good at singing but this shows his true talent. His voice is amazing. 

I never thought I'd say this but Harry Styles is the artist we need nowadays because he makes art. This actual makes me want to listen to his upcoming album.