Finding Dory

So I went to see Finding Dory.

I have to say, it surpassed all my expectations. As a sequel, it's probably the best sequel to a movie I've ever seen. As its own movie, it's one of the most amazing movies I've ever seen.

Now before I get into the details, I need to talk about the short.

Pixar has always made amazing shorts and the one before Finding Dory is so cute I swear I was going to have a heart attack. And the animation for it was absolutely beautiful! The water looked so real I was having nerdgasms.

So onto the movie.

The animation for Finding Dory is absolutely amazing. I swear I thought the water was real.
The movie was amazing and I think it's just as good as the original.
It's pretty funny especially towards the ending where there was this one scene where I basically lost my shit. (Then again there was this one trailer where it was a joke about being paralyzed and I was the only one to laugh)

I completely recommend it.

Though, what'll really fuck ya up is this scene where it's the start of the original and my bro said that it'd be really meta if at point they showed all of the original then they showed the sequel.
I want that.
PIXAR YOU BETTER DO THAT.

Seriously, go watch Finding Dory it's amazing!