Fucking Killing Stalking

This comic has come back and has made me fucking hate it more.

So after the last time I talked about it, I stopped following it. Until I was informed of its return with its second volume.

So, I decided, after being told something really weird that happened in this new chapter, to read it.

AND MOTHERFUCKER-
IT GOT FUCKING WORSE

So after Yoonbum kills that one chick-what I think is actually a clever plot point because it affects his sanity and develops his character as he's starting to go at war with himself, Sangwoo gives him a good buttfuck. That's the entire chapter too.

Like, we just get him to kill this chick, alright. The creator could have clearly taken this to a whole new level and could have messed with Yoonbum more to the point where he lost the sanity and gained the courage to kill Sangwoo and in the insanity become what Sangwoo was. Or even go full Yandere and love Sangwoo so much and have him kill one more person, someone important, and then this causes him to go fully insane that he kills him in the end and end it with him just laughing in pain as he commits suicide.

Nah, the creator decided that they gon' fuck. I hope y'all realize that this will take the plot into a Harley Quinn and Joker type relationship.

Yeah

Also the actually buttfucking is fucking stupid.

"oh bOY gollY GEE, I'mma puT a DICK in YOu"

"WAit...okay go [insert moaning sounds here]"

It felt like a 12 year old wrote a smut fic and then the creator drew it. It was just that shitty.

To be honest, and I don't mean to come off as insensitive, but it would have been better if Sangwoo raped Yoonbum. It would've drove Yoonbum to this numb state making his insanity all the better if you went the insanity route.

Also, last time I said that Sangwoo was the best written character. WELL, NONE OF THEM ARE WRITTEN VERY WELL. Seriously, it's just a bunch of random events happening to these drawings.

To think that it started interesting.

and one last thing....

CLIFFHANGERS ARE FUCKING STUPID WHEN YOU HAVE A CHAPTER FULL OF NOTHING