YOI Season 2 Discussion

Since YOI keeps growing in sales and Kubo is definitely interested in making another season and we keep getting more and more information on the characters and the cast also wants to comeback and do another season. I'm pretty fuckin sure we're gonna get another season.

So, let's talk about it.

Now, a lot of people want a release date not realizing that it would take a lot of time for the animation process to be done and most studios announce what they have in store when it's almost finished. So we won't get a release date for awhile.

I really just want a confirmation so I can emotionally ready myself-

Anyway, on to what the plot could potentially have.

Woah boy, are there so many opinions on what could happen. I'm gonna give my take and y'all can discuss in the comments.

So, the basic plot will be about Victor joining in again and everyone being on this new higher level. Who knows how long this season will be but I'm sure that at least the first episode will show Victor and Yuuri being all cute and stuff while training. I think it'll probably try to get into the competition as quick as possible most because there's more to the story this time.

Victor is gonna have to balance being a coach and also being a competitor. Kubo has stated that Victor make the decision of coaching and competing knowing fully that it was going to be hard. I'm pretty hyped for some stressed out Victor actually. Not only will it show more about him but it could build his and Yuuri's relationship as Yuuri could be the one to calm him down.

Something tells me we're all gonna die from how many more cute scenes there will be.

What if it actually causes problems in their relationship though? It's just a thought because I wanna see them fight for some reason. Like, Kubo has said that the scene where Yuuri's telling Victor that he's going to retire took her awhile because it was just then fighting at first but it didn't seem right. I wanna see them fight because I wanna know how it would play out.

Speaking of fighting, ships. Let me talk about ships. Oh boy, this is gonna be fun. I don't ship Otabek and Yurio. They're clearly just friends and it's fine that way but I need more development in the relationship before I can ship them. Otabek was pretty shoved into the plot and he's not very developed. Though, it's great Yurio's got a friend. I wanna see how their relationship works out in season 2. I wanna see them being total bros.

I don't know most of the ships are unlikely but I really do wanna see all the character just being bros with each other.

Another thing I'm not very sure about is Phichit. I'm not sure if he's going to compete in season 2 due to his dream of Phichit on ice and I think he actually states that he wants to stop competing. I'm not sure though, that's up for discussion.

Now, the actual skating. That could go anywhere. Though I can imagine either Yuuri or Victor skating about love like cmon. I can see Yakov literally pushing Yuri to do extremely hard because he won first place. Yuri is gonna die from so much work. Rip his ass.
Yeah the skating is gonna be weird to discuss because who knows how that's gonna play out.

And that's the end of my spout of what might happen. I really need to get a life and stop talking about this show jfc.

What do you guys think will happen?