Why I hate most of the LGBTQ+ community

So I'm pansexual alright. Don't care about gender or any of that. Alright. I am counted as being part of the LGBTQ+ community. But I absolutely hate most of that awful extreme community.

I hate them for quite a few reason actually.

-pushing agendas
-stating false facts
-calling everyone that's not in the community a homophobic racist
-generalizing
-violence against anyone opposing them
-inequality
-causing drama
-writing paragraphs upon paragraphs of why it's okay when most of the US has accepted it
-pushing for more laws when there's enough
-thinking they're superior
-pushing into other problems that don't relate to their main focus
-"feminism" aka feminazis
-making up sexualities on the fly
-making up genders on the fly
-constantly complaining
-getting so easily offended
-forcing their kids to be what they don't want
-forcing kids to preach their stupid ideas
-loving bisexuals and then telling them that they're either gay or straight

And that only covers a bit of it

It's actually gotten so fucking ridiculous.

They claim evidence that gender is taught off an experiment done to a boy who didn't have a penis because of a failed circumcision. A crazy ass doctor decided to see what would happened if he was raised as a girl. And it worked for some time. The family ended up not wanting to put a ya know fake dick in the poor kid and stopped the experiment. That kid by 15 transitioned back into a man and committed suicide a few years later. They claim evidence on a failed experiment. So, it's false fact and they flaunt like it's the greatest thing ever.

There's even a fucking buzzfeed video about two moms raising their kid as both genders even though their kid clearly doesn't like dresses or any girly shit. This kid was born a boy btw. They're only confusing him more goddamnit. That's too far. When you're forcing a kid into that he's going to grow up confused and with a lot of problems.

And then they seemed confused as to why people hate them!

Well shit, I wonder why when you're messing with kids psychologically and pushing agendas when there's no need to anymore. You got your rights.

Which has me as to why I truly hate the community.

That fucking awful community is the reason that my parents are homophobic. Do you expect people accept you if you're so extreme about it? My parents are constantly complaining about why the LGBTQ+ community has more rights that the rest of the country. And they're actually fucking right.

Gays can go out and I don't know do some sexual act out in public but when a straight couple does it they could be arrested. Because it's counted as discrimination if the gays are arrested.

I understand my parents when they say that they don't mind gays but just want equality.

Equality is the key. The LGBTQ+ community seems to think that they don't have enough when they definitely do.

You have enough goddamnit.

Instead of pushing your fucking agendas in people's faces, be kind and ease them into accepting you because being forceful does not work.

Ill put it as the pastor in the church I'm forced to go to said it.

"People won't accept you if you're forceful. You have to be nice. Because people want nice. All these extremist don't know what they're doing. I don't like them. To truly get them to understand you have to be kind and just."
A fucking pastor said that.

This is the philosophy that so many people should thrive on.

But no.
People are too fucking dumb and butt hurt.

And that is why I hate this awful community.

Or well, most of it.

I hate a lot of it but there's a small percentage that's actually pretty nice and good.

You can be what you want, that's fine. Just don't shove it in people's faces. If you want them to stop asking you stupid questions just ignore it or answer nicely because out of the population in the US you make a very small percentage.

Along with that, don't go into issues that aren't yours. You know nothing about that.

And that is all I have to say.