16- The Great Council's Invitation

Start from the beginning

Taehyung nods frantically with a huge smile and say, "Yesh yesh yesh!!" I laugh together with him as his mouth turns trapezium like he always does.

"Whateu?! Park Bogum-oppa, Greateu Council?!" This unexpected surprise eventually makes my English slang similar as Taehyung and the other's.

"Exacteuly!" Both of us cheer like excited fangirls and accidentally, we hug like old pals instead.

"Oppa!" I break the embrace right after I hear his sister, Eon Jin's annoyed voice. She is definitely the person who hates me the most here, as well as her another brother, Jeong Gyu.

"Eon Jin-yah." Taehyung's expression turns back to normal when his sister appears suddenly. "Museun il i jyo? (What's the matter?)" But his voice is soft like how elder brothers talk to their younger siblings.

"Uriga e daehae iyagi halsu it seupnikka?(Can we talk?)" Although she is using polite words, her tone still shows mixture of annoyance and disguise. "Jigem.(Now.)" And even when she adds this word at the back, her voice is as firm as always.

Taehyung looks at me with his wronged face as if leaving me here is the biggest fault he has ever done. But in opposite, I gesture for him to go check out his sister. Maybe, there are some important or urgent things which he needs to know the sooner the better.

"Go and talk with your yeodongsaeng(younger sister) first, I'll be right behind you." I flap my hands up and down, shooing him away as fast as I can. Reluctantly, he adjusts his sitting position and jumps down to the floor, landing perfectly.

***

Third person's POV

After sending the message and leaving from Taehyung's realm named Dang Hwang Han, the messenger turns into a black pigeon which makes him looks like a crow. However, he manages to caw like one as he reach the Great Council's castle. He flies pass the front door, across the laundry sections where the maidens work and at last, he closes his wings while trying to swoop through a window.

Unfortunately, the window's closed, making the poor messenger smashing right onto the glass shield without mercy.

The Great Council's Office전체 이사회 사무실

The office is more like a luxurious room with marble floors and walls. It is located at the highest part of the castle. Never mind for the people working or even living here as they have wings which lead them faster to every destination.

The person who sits by the Council's Desk, which is put near to the windows behind, is a tall man. A handsome tall man who wears a white T-shirt underneath his pitch black jacket. Besides, his long legs are covered in his tight black jeans which makes him looks like a mature teenager.

Using an ink pen which is supposed to be his own feather before, he dips the tip into a bottle of black ink and starts writing letters in English. His handwriting are as delicate as his beautiful hands until the unfinished letter is destroyed when the man is startled.

Turning back towards where the loud thud is coming from, he sees a black pigeon sticking onto the glass shield like a lizard. "Damn it.." He rolls his eyes and stands up, letting the bird in and turns into man.

"Sire." In this realm of fallen angels, the Great Council is counted as the King of Demons here. However, this Great Council, named Park Bogum, is a little different. He is a pure angel descended from the sky but why is he here?

"Very well." Looking down at the bowing messenger, the council nods, approving the messenger to stand up straight again. "Any good news here, my knight? Oh and please don't talk to me royally, I can't stand it."

"As you wish, sire." Bogum's eyebrows furrow upon the words but soon they aren't anymore. The messenger clears his throat and begins, "I've sent the invitation to the new blood fall.." Bogum strikes him the deadliest glare on, oh no, it's under earth, making the messenger changes his way to call Taehyung. "The Second Council."

Bogum hums in satisfaction. Soon he asks, "Is Taetae working good in this new home of his?" The messenger swallows upon the question as the answer may drives his king angry.

"Yes. He's good." He answers carefully.

"Tell me what you've seen then," continues Bogum darkly by the messenger's ear. "My patience is limited."

"He's..having his meal."

"And? I know there's more."

"Wi..with a girl."

Bogum's eyes widen when he hears the word 'girl'. "A girl? Is that..."

"Yes, sire. It's her."

*Damn, Park Bogum has known about Heidi long time ago! And guess what? Those Wings has bornt for more than a month YAY!! Thank you guys so much for staying with me or else I can't make it until now~