Yeojin couldn't really sleep well that night or the nights after. The thought of Uncle Wu being blackmailed was unsettling. But she knew that wasn't the only thing that bothered her. No matter how much she tried not to think of it, her heart was just not at ease. If Kris knew about this, he would hate it. He wouldn't want to marry anyone now. Would he?

Unless he had a girlfriend, she thought. That wouldn't be possible though. As far as she knew, Kris never brought anyone home nor had he introduced anyone to her. But then again, who was she to him? They were just ex-best friends.

Yeojin laughed when she heard Lin's stomach rumbled. "I'll go get us some snacks," she offered herself to go knowing Lin wouldn't budge from watching the latest drama even though she was hungry.

"Thanks, Eonni! You know me so well. You're the best!" Lin winked then grinned.

Yeojin chuckled shaking her head before going down. With Mr. Ahn's help, she was able to ransack a few snacks to bring up to Lin's room. Grinning at the snacks in her arms, she suddenly flinched and halted in front of Uncle Wu's study when she heard him curse Park Changsun's name.

She gulped and hesitantly pressed an ear on the door.

"What should I do, Mr. Lee?" Yeojin could hear the weight of worry in his question. "I can't believe my own friend did this." He sighed.

"It is such a shock even to me, Sir."

"I know exactly what he's trying to do. He knew it wouldn't be possible to find someone to marry Yifan in such a short time. He wanted Yifan to marry his daughter, I'm sure."

Yeojin's heart suddenly drop. The uneasy feeling returned though she wasn't sure why.

"I know Yoora is a good girl, and I would have gladly agreed to them marrying if I didn't know any better that Changsun just wanted to have control over Yifan. I can't let that happen."

Yeojin bit down her lip. She knew she should just stop eavesdropping, but her feet were planted on the ground. Even though it wasn't a matter she should meddle with, her worry couldn't be suppressed.

"I'm not sure if I can coax Yifan into agreeing to this, and I don't even know where to find the right girl to marry him."

Before Yeojin could even think straight, she suddenly barged in and surprisingly announced, "I'll marry him!"

With wide eyes, both Wu Yihuang and Mr. Lee stared at the girl who just barged in with snacks in her arms. Yeojin's eyes darted to the ground when she registered in her mind what she herself just said. She pursed her lips suddenly regretting it, but she thought there was no backing down now.

She briefly closed her eyes to muster her courage and finally lifted her gaze. She apologized for barging in and for eavesdropping both this conversation and the conversation days ago. Upon the revelation, Yihuang could only sigh.

"I'll marry Kris," Yeojin repeated. "I will help you, Uncle."

Yeojin was like his own daughter, but Yihuang couldn't lie that he and her father had always wanted their children to marry each other in the future. They never really put their wish into an agreed arrangement nonetheless. Maybe this was fate's way of granting their wish. But he was reluctant to agree because Yeojin was still very young. Plus, he knew the kids' relationship wasn't really good this time.

The girl, however, was determined to help. Yihuang sighed not being able to deter her. And just like that the arrangement was planned. Yihuang, though, warned Yeojin and Mr. Lee not to reveal the real reason for this arrangement to Yifan or anyone else in the family. He knew his son would right away choose not to inherit the company and feared that in the end the company would fall into someone else's hand.