"Alright! Great job, guys. Tori, go get dressed while I take pictures of Megan and Louis." Tyler says repositioning his camera in his hands.

I skip to the dressing room for the next outfit. This outfit is black shorts, a red tank top, and a black varsity jacket. I have black combat boots and fake black glasses. I like this outfit. It must be Zayn's. They decide to keep my hair the same because it looks really good.

"You look pretty." Zayn comments when I walk to the photo shoot area. He is wearing jeans and a plain white t shirt. His hair is spiked up in his normal Mohawk.

"Thanks Zayn. I really like this outfit." I do a small spin showing off my outfit. The camera flashes. I guess that was a picture.

Zayn pulls me close to his side and we smile at the camera. "I bet Liam can't wait for his turn." He whispers leaning down to kiss my cheek.

I stand up against his back and cross my arms. "I don't know what to do when its his turn." I admit.

Zayn grabs my glasses and places them on him. "Just be yourself."

I snatch the glasses back. "Could you play music for the rest of the photos?" I ask jumping up in the air randomly.

"Our songs?" Zayn starts dancing around on the floor with me.

"Yeah." I laugh as we attempt to do the robot.

"Awesome job. Now it's Megan's turn." Tyler waves Megan over.

I give her a thumbs up before heading back to the dressing room. Inside the dressing room is my new outfit. It's a floral print spaghetti strap dress with a white cropped sweater and white flats with little bows. Who's is this?

"I know you don't wear dresses, but I was hoping you would like it." Niall walks up to me shyly. He picked this out?

"You did a really good job." I link arms with him. When we get in position, Megan already went to change. Zayn turned on Up All Night for me.

Before I can pose, Niall lifts me off my feet and carries me bridal style. I wrap my arms around his neck quickly. He spins around in a circle quickly. I start laughing uncontrollably and he joins in. He sets me down on my feet and the room begins to spin.

"You made me dizzy!" I slap his chest playfully. Camera flash.

He leans down to kiss my cheek quickly. My eyes widen in surprise. Camera flash. Niall pulls me in a hug and we both look at the camera. More camera flashes.

"Harry is next." Niall takes my hand and kisses it.

Dang. Liam is last. Well, I guessed they saved the best for last. I leave Niall for Megan. My outfit from Harry is white skirt that comes just above my knees and a red tank top. Over the tank top is a navy blazer with red and white trim on it. On my feet, I have a pair of all white converse. Okay, I thought the other outfits were cute, but I really like this one. I normally don't wear skirts.

I skip to where Harry is waiting for me. "Okay, so far your outfit is my favorite." I confess.

"Really?" Harry grins. "Hear that Louis? My outfit is the best!" Harry points and laughs.

"Don't be rude!" I slap his face gently. Camera flash. That will be a good picture. "I haven't seen Liam's yet."

Harry grabs a prop from the prop table. He crouches down on one knee and hands me a fake rose. He may be a flirt, but he is quite romantic.

I take it from his hand and pretend to smell. "You should do this for Megan." I whisper so she can't hear me.

"I already have an idea for her." Harry hugs me from behind.