Until Dawn

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES FOR MATURE AUDIENCES. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

(It's also a very short chapter. But it's cute!)

The moon was high in the clear night sky. A small breeze rustles the leaves of the tree in the Forbidden Forest. Hidden among those trees, a Hufflepuff boy and Ravenclaw mute were clung together. Romeo was sat against the base of the tree while Draven sat in front of him. There lips and bodies locked together in a heated embrace.

This isn't love.

Draven gripped tightly onto Romeo's robes as he pushed the mute against the tree. Romeo's hands held onto the Hufflepuff's hips as they grinded into eachother. Draven gasped and Romeo took the chance to slip his tongue in, wanting to explore every inch of that Parselmouth.

I don't love you.

The two of them were quick to let their hands wander, letting each other memorize their bodies with petty touches. Robes had been thrown off long ago and now they pulled at each other's uniforms, each wanting to feel more of the other.

It's more than that.

Romeo pulled off Draven's tie and vest and pulled open his white button-up shirt. He layed the Hufflepuff of the ground before leaning down and nibbling on his collarbone. Small moans and mewls of pleasure spilled from Draven's lips. Romeo had grown addicted to those sounds. Draven wasn't able to hear such noises from the Ravenclaw mute. But the expressions of love and lust were enough to make him happy. Romeo worked on the buttons of Draven pants before leaning down between the boy's legs. Draven's eyes squeezed shut and his back arched as he howled in extasy.

I desire you.

Draven gripped Romeo's hair when he finally came. With all the strength he had left, he rolled Romeo over so that he was on bottom. Draven pulled out Romeo's member and slowly eased himself onto it turning Romeo into a panting and blushing mess. "R-Ro..meo.." Draven stuttered as he lifted himself up before dropping back down again, forcing a loud moan to escape his throat. Romeo mentally cursed himself for not being able to form sounds and express what he was feeling at the moment.

The moon was high in the clear night sky. A small breeze rustles the leaves of the trees in the Forbidden Forest. Hidden among those trees, two figures clung to each other in a loving embrace. There passionate noises echo and become one with the sounds of the forest around them. They soon collapse next to one another after they were done. Using their once discarded robes as blankets, they cuddle up to each other to feel share their heat and rest.

For they only have this one moment to themselves, until dawn.