Ethen's Bleeding Disorder

"Can you really summon the Sword of Griffindor whenever you want?!" Hugo practically yelled. The main group, along with Hugo and Scorpius, we're currently in their usual hang out area by the lake in the Forbidden Forest. "U-um...yah." Ray said, slightly startled by Hugo's sudden outburst. Ray reached his hand into his robes and pulled out the sword. The name Godric Griffindor carved into the base of the blade. Hugo and Scorpius stared in shock while everyone laughed at them. "He's always been able to summon it. The only explanation we can think of is that Ray is a true Gryffindor." Lavender explained. Evan chuckled and cuddled up into Scorpius' side. Ethen was sat next to them reading a book. Hugo looked at the bored Slytherin. "Hey Ethen." The red head called. Ethen looked up from his book. "Are you or your siblings Animagi like Kage?"

Ethen nodded at the question and looked at his twin. "Me and Evan are. Lavender is having trouble with it."

"Well it's harder than it looks!" Lavender argued. "But according to grandpa, turning into an Animagus comes naturally to some Wizards like dad. You and Evan probably got it from him."

"Can I see?" Hugo suddenly asked as he got in Ethen's face excitedly. Ethen blushed at the sudden lack of space between them. "Hey, yah! We never got to see your animal form either!" Aiden said. Draven face lit up with a smile as he looked at Ethen. "Oh please show us your animal form! I would love to see what it is!" Said the shy Hufflepuff.

Ethen sighed and stood up. He walked away from them only to stop and face the whole group. His eyes turned a crystal blue and he hunched over and turned into his animal form. Every gasped at the sight. There, where Ethen once was, stood a snow leopard. Ethen sat down and wrapped his tail around himself. Draven squealed and ran over to hug him and play with his soft fur.

 Draven squealed and ran over to hug him and play with his soft fur

Scorpius turned to his boyfriend with a smile. "Your turn Evan! Shows us your Animagus!" Evan blushed and immediately shook his head. "No way! It's embarrassing!" He argued. Lavender smirked at him. "But it's cute. And you love cute things."

Evan huffed and turned into his animal form right next to Scorpius. Everyone stared at him wide-eyed. There Evan sat as a tiny teacup puppy with white curly fur.

 There Evan sat as a tiny teacup puppy with white curly fur

Everyone was silent. Evan quickly turned back and glared at everyone. "Alright! I get it! I'm a cute little puppy! You don't need to rub it in!" He shouted. Scorpius chuckled and hugged his boyfriend. "Oh come on babe! I thought you liked being adorable!" Evan huffed and crossed his arms. Ethen still sat as a snow leopard and shook his head at his brother.

"There you kids are!" Yelled a voice. They all turned and saw Hayden walking towards them. "Hey Dad!" Ray greeted happily. "Ray put that sword away before a teacher sees." Hayden ordered. His son nodded and quickly put the Sword of Griffindor back into his robes. "But Professor...Aren't YOU a teacher?" Hugo asked. Hayden chuckled at this. "Yes, but I'm his father. I already know about the sword." He explained. He then turned his attention to the snow leopard sat next to Draven. "Ethen, why are you in that form?"

"He's like that because we wanted to see it. He hasn't turned back yet." Aiden explained. Ethen turned back into his human form and layed down on his back. "It's been a while since I've turned. I wanted to stay in it for a while." He explained. "Well I'm glad you're nothing like your father. She was a dog for most of her time at Hogwarts." Hayden said with a laugh. Everyone laughed along with him except for Romeo who looked at Ethen.

Ethen looked deathly pale. More than usual. Romeo got up and walked over to the boy laying down and quickly noticed the blood running down his face. Romeo went into a panic and knelt down next to Ethen. He tried to shake him awake but Ethen had long passed out from blood loss. Romeo immediately turned to Draven, who was closer, and got his attention. "What's wrong?" The Hufflepuff asked when he saw the desperate look on the Ravenclaw's face. Romeo pointed to Ethen and made Draven look.

"ETHEN!" Draven yelled out as he moved over to the boy bleeding out. Everyone turned and saw what was going on. Hayden ran over and picked up the boy before turning and running as fast as he could towards Hogwarts. The group of kids following close behind.

Kids all through the halls quickly moved out of the way to let Hayden through as he ran to the Potions classroom. Ray ran ahead and threw open the door. Snape was about to snap at him before Hayden ran in with a bleeding Ethen in his arms. Snape stood up from his desk. "He's having another one of his episodes." Hayden said as he layed Ethen down on a table. Snape was already gathering potions from his store room and setting them next to Ethen. "Everyone out." Snape ordered. "But-" Hugo started but was cut off by Hayden. "Do as he says. Come on kids." Hayden then left the room with everyone following.

Everyone was gathered in the Slytherin common room to keep Evan company who was panicking over his twin. Evan was curled up next to Lavender on the couch while they both cried. "So...what's wrong with him?" Hugo asked quietly. "Ethen has a bleeding disorder. His nose bleeds more than normal and sometimes he passes out from it." Aiden explained as he shifted Draven slightly who had fallen asleep on Aiden's shoulder. It was late at night and they were all staying up and waiting for the news on their friend.

Kage walked into the Slytherin common room and immediately all the kids turned to look at her.

"How is he?"

"Is he ok?"

"Is he awake?"

She was bombarded with questions. "He's fine. He's just resting now. You kids should get to bed." The kids all nodded. Aiden picked up the sleeping Draven while Ray carried a passed out Romeo and left the common room.Scorpius looked at Evan worriedly who was still clinging to Lavender on the couch. "Go up to bed, Malfoy." Kage ordered. Scorpius nodded and headed up to the boys dorm. Kage walked over to her kids and picked up Evan. She then looked at Lavender. "Come on. You two can sleep with me tonight." She said. Lavender nodded and the three of them made their way to Kage and Snape's private chambers.