Stupid, Slytherin Pyro

Benji, once again, woke up to someone jumping on him. "Brother wake up! We can't be late for Transfiguration!" Squealed his sister. "What are you doing in the boys dorm?" He asked still half asleep. "Waking you up of course! Now come on!" She pushed him off the bed and ran off towards the common room. Benji got dressed into his robes and went downstairs to meet up with his sister.

Benji and Kage sat at a table in the far back and Kay and Hayden sat at the table in front of them. The room was quiet as the students did there work, except for the usual giggle that could be heard from the Slytherin Pyro. "Hush, sister. You keep this up and everyone will think your batshit crazy." Kage only giggled at her brother. "When am I ever not?" She asked with a smirk. The door to the class then swung open and Harry Potter ran in with a red headed boy. "Can you immagine the look on Mcgonagall's face if we came in late?" Asked the Ginger with a big smile. Mcgonagall, who was in her cat form on the desk, jumped up and turned into her human form and walked over to the boys. "That was bloody brilliant!" Exclaimed the ginger. "Thank you Mr. Weasley. Perhaps I should Transfigurate you and Mr. Potter into a watch so you would show up on time?" Harry cleared his throat. "W-We got lost." He stuttered. "Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats?" The two boys quickly walked over to there seat and sat down.

Next class was potions. The class was currently talking to themselves and waiting for the teacher to walk in. Soon the door slammed open and Professor Snape walked in. "There will be no wand waving or silly incantations in this class." He muttered. "As such, I do not expect many of you to appreciate the subtle silence and exact art that is potion making. Although for those select few." he glanced at Draco who just smirked back at him. "I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and snare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death." Benji glance at his sister who was, of course, not even listen to their potions master and was, instead, doodling on a piece of parchment. Kay and Hayden were sat on the other side of Kage. Kay roled her eyes and elbowed Kage. "Ow! What?" Kage whisper yelled at her. Kay only sighed and shook her head. Kage huffed and went back to drawing. "However, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possesstion of abilities so formitible that you feel confident enough...to not pay attention." Kage looked up from her doodling thinking that Snape was talking about her. But she followed his gaze to the Gryffindor in the front. "Mr. Potter." Snape said with a glare. "Our new celebrity." Kage silently chuckled. "Oh this is gonna be good." She whispered to her brother. Kay rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time. "Slytherins." She muttered. "Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of acidel to wormwood?" Snape asked Harry. A brenette girl next to him shot her hand up. Harry only shook his head. "You do not know? Well let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a beezle." "I-I don't know sir." Said Harry. "And what is the difference between munkswood and ulfbin?" Snape asked again. "I don't know sir." Harry whispered. "Pitty. Clearly, fame isn't everything." Stated Snape as he glared down the boy-who-lived. Hayden and Kay felt bad for Harry while Kage was snickering to herself. "Ms. Grim, if you cannot keep your laughter to yourself then please leave my classroom." Benji froze as the professor's attention was now directed to his sister. To the surprise of everyone, and the anger her brother was currently feeling for his supposedly older sister, Kage stood up with a big smile on her face and stared at the potions master. "As much as I would love watching you embarrass the poor Gryffindork, I do believe we have a lesson to begin. Am I wrong?" She asked, no fear or nervousness found in her voice at all. Snape smirked slightly but kept it well hidden. "Yes....I believe we do." Kage then sat back down and continued drawing. "Stupid, Slytherin Pyro." Kay said a bit louder so Kage could hear. Kage only gave her a playful smirk.