(Chapter 19 Extended Ending)

Kage woke up in the Hospital Wing once again. "On really getting sick of this place." She muttered. "Well then maybe you should stop picking fights with vicious beasts." Said a voice from the doorway. She turned and saw Draco and all her friends behind them. "You get sent here so much you might as well move in." Kay joked. Kage laughed and sat up. Benji looked at his sister, who was covered in even more bandages than before, and smiled lightly. "I wish you would be more careful." He said. Everyone moved over to Kage's bed. Draco sat on her bed and leaned against the head board like Kage was. "I brought you a treat." He smirked. He then took a raw steak from a bag hidden in his robe and handed it to her. "Yes!" Shouted Kage. She grabbed the meat from him and immediately started ripping it apart. Everyone laughed at her dog like behavior. "You know, your not so bad Malfoy." Kay said. "Don't get to comfortable. I'm only nice around Snape's dog." He scoffed. "Aaww that's sweet." Kage said playfully. Draco only rolled his eyes. Benji eyed the dog tag on Kage's collar. "My question is, how did Snape know to come help Kage with the Boggart." He asked. Everyone went silent. They didn't think of that. "He did was Esme did. He put a charm on it so it would tell him if something ever happened to me!" Kage explained with a smile. Everyone turned to Esme as she just smiled sheepishly. "I...may or may not have given him the idea." She muttered in embarrassment. Everyone laughed once again. Dumbledor watched from the doorway with a smile on his face. "Headmaster? Whatt are you doing here?" Madam Pomfrey asked as she walked up to him. "I was simply checking to see if Ms. Grim was alright." He stated. "She is fine Albus. No matter how many times she gets attacked, she always seems to wake up with a smile on her face." Pomfrey explain. Dumbledor frowned and shook his head. "Indeed. But what you see isn't always the truth, Poppy." He explained then walked off down the stairs.