The Death Of Cedric Diggory

It was the third challenge and everyone was sitting in the bleachers. The competitors were already sent into the maze to find the goblet that Moody had hidden. And hour past before Harry reappeared crying with the Goblet and Cedric's body. The teachers all ran over to him. "He's back!" Harry cried out. "Voldemort is back! Killed Cedric, but I couldn't leave him there!" Harry yelled in tears. "Kage!" Snape called. Kage jumped from her seat, turned into her dog form and landed perfectly onto the ground. She ran over to Cedric's body a sniffed it. She then looked up at Snape and nodded. Kage turned back into her human form and noticed Moody dragging Harry away. Kage tugged on Snape's cloak and he turned to look at her. "We have a problem." Was all she said.

Dumbledor, Mcgonagall and Snape all ran over to the tower where Moody had dragged Harry but the door was locked. "Incendio!" Kage shouted and exploded the door open. Dumbledor ran over, grabbed Moody's throat and forced him to open his mouth. "Severus!" Dumbledor called out. Snape walked over and poured the bottle of Veritaserum down Moody's throat. "Do you know who I am?" Dumbledor asked. "Albus Dumbledor." Moody answered. "Are you Alastor Moody? Are you?!" Dumbledor shouted at him. "No." Moody choked out. "Is he in this room?" Dumbledor asked again. The imposter looked over to a chest on the other end of the room. Kage casted a spell that made the box open and everyone looked inside. At the bottom of the insanely deep chest held the real Alastor Moody. "If that Moody than who-" Harry started to ask but cut himself off. Snape opened Moody's flask and sniffed it. "Polyjuice potion." He stated. Dumbledor looked at him. "Now we know whose been stealing from your store Severus." The imposter that started shouting in pain and the Polyjuice potion's affects wore off, revealing who the imposter was. "Barty Crouch Jr." Dumbledor muttered. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" He said and pulled up his sleeve to reveal the Dark Mark. Dumbledor then grabbed Harry's arm and pulled his sleeve up to show the cuts that Barty gave him. "You know this means do you?" Barty ask Harry. "He's back. Lord Voldemort has returned." He said with a smile. Dumbledor walked off with Harry and told Mcgonagall to send an owl to Azkaban, leaving Severus and Kage to make sure Barty doesn't escape. "Is she yours Severus?" Barty asked with a laugh as he eyed the Slytherin Pyro. Snape glared at him and dug the end of his wand into Barty's cheek.

Everyone was gathered in the Great Hall. Many people were crying while others stayed silent. Esme was crying and Kay and Hayden were doing their best to comfort her. Kage stood inbetween Benji and Draco. Both of them stayed silent. Dumbeldor stood at the from of the room with a pained expression. "Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was, as you all know, exceptionally hard working, infinantly fair minded and most importantly a feirce, feirce friend. Now i think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort! The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so would be an insult to his memory. Remember that Cedric Diggory would not have died in vain. You remember that and we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true. Up untli the very end." Once he finished his speech, everyone went back to their dorms to pack for it was the end of the year.

Everyone gathered in the courtyard to say goodbye to the students from the other schools. Kage sat on a bench with her brother as they watched everyone else. "It was sure one crazy year." Benji muttered. Kage giggled at what he said. "Its always a crazy year." She joked. Then, a Durmstrang boy walked up to the two Slytherins. "Benji." He said in his deep German accent. Benji looked at him as the boy gave him a piece of parchment. "This is for you. Right to me. Promise." The boy told him, then kissed his cheek and walked off to join the rest of the Durmstrang boys. Benji turned a bright red when he saw the smirk on his sister's face. "What's the parchment say?" Kage teased. Benji opened the parchment. "Thank you for going to the Yule Ball with me. I hope to see you again." He read out loud with a bush. Kage laughed and hugged her brother.