Chapter 15.

Depuis le début

While I completely agree with him about needing to work some stuff out, am still annoyed about the fact he is hitting-a-metaphorical-home-run with Quinn which is something I'm not ok with. I mean, I would rather it was a random from the street. Therefore like the vindictive bitch I am, I was going to make it as hard for Christian as possible.

"What I thought we were pretty good at ignoring each other. We could live like the other isn't even there." At this point Christian had wrapped his arm around the back of the seats and begun to play with the hair that was expertly hanging out of my updo. It was becoming increasingly distracting and causing small shocks to radiate down my neck. It was taking much of my self-control not to close my eyes and lean back into his hand. Unfortunately, I think he knows it.

"Hands off buddy, we might have to find a punishment if you break the rules."

"What rules?"

"Oh no forgotten the rules already. If I remember correctly it was you who suggested them." The realisation shows on his face. He drops his head and lets out a groan which brings a smile to my face.

"Why do I do things I end up regretting?"

"There are millions of girls in the world Christian, some of them maybe you haven't actually slept with, so why on earth would you want another go at me."

"Despite what you said to you father, Sasha I am not always a 'hump and dump' kind of guy" This made me stop. I can't believe that he would remember something like that. My response is cut off by the door of the car bursting open before the car had even stopped.

"Stealing the bride, Christian. Hoping you can keep your urges at bay while she's gone... and if not well I think I saw Quinn walk in a while ago so... I think you're set"

"What!" I burst out, "you invited that butch to my wedding are you fucking serious???" Stella and Bethany pull me away as I yell obscenities at Christian.

Once we are in the in the back room of the hotel where we are meant to wait to be presented.

"Chill girl, you look prettier than her today anyway, her dress is half way up her ass and her butt is saggy." Stella tried to soothe me.

"He still invited her." I sulked

"Yeah... to show her how much he upgraded!! And we're about to make him fall to his knees." The smile on Bethany's face was wicked. She grabs a large garment from behind her and hands it to me.

"Congrats on getting hitched babe, may it bring you many years of mind blowing sex."

I take the hanger from her ignoring her comment and lay it down on the couch behind me. My breath hitches as I pull up the zip down. Inside was a gorgeous dress of sequined-covered tulle. it is stunning and somehow i can see that it matches my personality so much better than the dress I currently have on even though it is still incredible. I turn to look back at Stella and Bethany.

"What the hell is this?"

"Your wedding present, we saw it the other day at the boutique and knew it was meant for you but your mother would have a heart attack if you arrived in a see-through dress so we save it for the reception. Hope you like it?"

Besides Stella Bethany fake whispers. "Dude, I think we fucked up, she's crying" It made me laugh.

"How could I hate anything you choose Beth, you are the self-proclaimed style queen after all."

"Yes well bow down bitch... you do like it though?" Her uncertainty made me smile it was only very often that Bethany was uncertain of herself.

"Yes I do, thank you so much you two are angels"

"Although it was Stella's idea I am going to take full credit for all of this just so everyone knows. your welcome babe"

"How very humble of you, you looser. Now help me get this dress undone, this corset is crushing my ribs."

Once i have changed into my new dress which looks stunning I turn to face my girls. "you know I see what you've done here you sneaky bitches."

Stella in a rather un-stella like way feigns shock. "how very rude of you, how dare you think we had a hidden motive other than to give our best friend a pretty dress."

"hmmm... OK" I head to the door with both the girls behind me. I can, however hear Bethany whisper behind me. "Do you think she is on to us?"

Deciding to play with them I open the door to see Christian standing beside the door, learning on the wall impatiently.

"What do you think?" His eyes widen considerably

"It looks...." he is unable to finish the sentence, so I finish it for him.

"ravishing, stunning , gorgeous, sexy, hell i'll even accept nice at this point considering the fact that I don't think you have ever given me a compliment." once im done i keep walking back to where the set of the part is waiting.

"I like it better than the other one."

I turn back to face him, thinking that he would still be by the door i am shocked when I turn around and almost crash into his chest. "Good wouldn't want you to be disappointed."

"I don't think you could ever disappoint anyone, Sasha, you always look stunning" His words cause me to blush rather profusely.

"Well aren't you a charmer."

"Always" His cocky smirk breaks out.

"Its a shame that little smirk doesn't work on me"

"I haven't tried to sway you with my little smirks yet"

"Oh really..."

"Yes wife really, if you would like me to demonstrate I would be more than happy to"

I rise on to my toes so that I am close to Christian's ear, in doing so I allow him to rest the side of his face against mine. "Careful Christian do think I haven't forgotten the fact that you invited you ex to our wedding"

"She so much as says a thing and I promise you Christian, you wont have a wife or a company to flirt with." I walk away not looking at his face.

Let's get this night over and done with already...

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

hey guys

Here's another chapter, hope you enjoyed and if so please vote and comment

Sorry for any mistakes

Have a lovely week

Maddie xx