I take a deep breath. "Next time knock me out." I say.

"Go to sleep." Liam let's go of my hand and pulls me closer with his arm. I lift the arm rest up and cuddle into his side.

I close my eyes pretending I'm at home on the couch. My breathing starts to slow down going back to normal. One Thing by One Direction comes on next and I feel myself drift off to Liam's voice.

"Liam. Tori. Time to get up." Someone sings quietly. "Everyone is off the plane."

"I wish they would just start going out already."

"Me too. They practically act like they are. I mean, look, they are holding hands and cuddling together."

"Get up, lovebirds!"

Something underneath me moves and pulls me tighter against it. Am I sleeping on Liam again? I move my head up opening my eyes slowly. Yep. I am.

"Sorry." I mumble sitting up straight. I let go of his hand and run it through my hair. "Are we here yet?"

"Yeah. Everyone is off the plane." Niall motions with his hand showing it's only us.

"Let's go!" Megan hands me my bag. "I want to see this place."

I stand up and stretch me legs. "Can you tell me now?"

"You'll see in a few minutes." Harry leads the way off the plane to the airport.

We all fix our hoods and put on our glasses. We walk around the corner to see the airport crowded with people. I look around the airport trying to see if I can figure out where we are. Nothing. Maybe when we get outside?

Niall trips over a suitcase on the floor and falls into a girl. He gets his balance back, but his hood fell off.

"Oh my god!" The girl's eyes widen staring at Niall. He grabs his hood quickly. "Oh my god!"

"Get ready to run." Liam whispers in my ear grabbing my backpack from me.

"It's Niall Horan from One Direction!" She screams at the top of her lungs. Everyone stops what they are doing and stares at us.

"Please stop!" Harry pleads.

"One Direction is standing right in front of me!" She screams jumping up and down.

"Run!" Zayn shouts heading for the main entrance for our car.

Liam grabs my hand and pulls me through the airport. Louis and Zayn is running ahead of us. Harry, Megan, and Niall must be somewhere behind us. Out of nowhere, a group of paparazzi chase after us with flashing cameras. Louis and Zayn end up going separate ways. Liam pulls me to the left after Louis. We dodge innocent bystanders as we race through the airport.

Liam glances behind us and pulls me in a little store. We lean against the farthest wall by a rack of clothes.

"This is insane." I breath trying to catch my breath.

"Normally, we would stay and sign autographs, but Simon said not to this time. Everyone still thinks we are at our secret vacation." Liam peeks around the corner.

"Not anymore." I comment.

Liam's phone starts ringing. "Hello? We're heading..I have Tori with me..Where?...I know where that is...We'll be there in five minutes..Bye."

"Where are we going?" I ask.

Liam pulls me out of the store quietly. "There is a side entrance that only employees use. We had to use it a few times before. It's that door right there." He points to a brown door on the other side of the airport.

I watch as Harry and Megan slide against the wall and slip through the door without being noticed. "Let's do this."

Liam and I start walking slowly through the crowd trying not to draw attention to ourselves. We get halfway there when I hear something unexpected.

"Oh my gosh! It's Tori Adams!" A girl around fourteen whispers in front of us.

"Please don't scream!" I beg stepping closer to her.

She nods her head making her brown curls bounce up and down. "Can I get your autograph?"

Did I just hear her correctly? "You want my autograph? Why?" I stand closer to Liam.

"You're famous here in the UK." She whispers staying quiet for us.

"I am?" I take the pen and paper she is holding out.

"Hurry up." Liam smiles at me. I sign the paper quickly and hand it back to her.

"Thank you so much! My friend's are going to be so jealous when they find out I met you!" She clutches the pair to her chest.

Liam pulls me away gently and we make it out the door without being noticed. A black limo is waiting for us outside. The driver opens the door and I slide in.

"That was fun." Harry says sarcastically. "What took you so long?"

"Tori signed her first autograph." Liam grins climbing in behind me.

I turn to Megan who is sitting next to Harry. "Did you know I'm famous in the UK?"

"You are? Why?" Megan asks.

"Well, it's not because she hangs out with us or anything." Louis says seriously.

Right. That would make sense now. I have been on their twitter and in some pictures. I never thought I would be famous.

"Wait!" I shout. "Are we in London?!"