Chapter 43

Clare's POV:

It's been exactly two days since that day na nakita namin ni Blue ang nanay ni Kinaa nd today is the day of their wedding. I've had a lot of thoughts wether should I go or not, but I end up looking at my self in the mirror wearing stilettos and a long fitted magenta gown that neutralizes an all-red wedding.

Flashback

"Clare, right?" Sa pagtawag niya sa pangalan ko ay kinalibutan ako. Hindi ko alam kung anong meron sa kaniya, pero her presence is an epitome of darkness. I just stared at her, not even bothering talking with her. Blue is now in front of me, being my shield in case this woman attack me.

"I came here to tell you na the wedding have been moved up, Blue." My jaw dropped. Supposedly it'll be on next week, pero,

"The next two days." She said na parang nabasa niya ang tanong sa isip ko. Wala namang nagawa si Blue rito. Naiintindihan ko siya. Kung ako ang nasa puwesto niya, hindi rin ako magtatangkang makipag-away sa demoñitang nanay ni Kina.

"And you're with this girl?" Ibinaling niya ang tingin niya sa akin, "I'm sure you're aware that Blue's already getting married and expecting a child with my daughter, right? Siguro naman you won't let yourself be the third party. Na hindi ka ganoon kalanding para landiin pa si Blue at kumabit---"

"That's too much." It was Blue and he's furiously looking at Kina's Mom.

"Too much? No! Kina sacrificed everything for you Blue and here you are talking to your ex?! Don't you dare cut me off when I'm talking. Just so you know, I'm capable of doing things more ruthless than my daughter. I raised her so well, but oh, she didn't even get to reach my level of---"

"Stop saying you raised her well." I said out of nowhere nang hindi ko mapigilan ang galit ko rito.

"Who are you to talk?!"

"I'm Eviana Clare Yane Kampuchea. I don't need to repeat myself, because I actually don't have time to waste on such a lowly human being like you--- you don't even deserve to be called a human. You're a monster." Matapos kong sabihin 'yon ay agad akong umalis doon na pinanghahawakan ang mga sinabi ni Blue.

End of flashback.

Zach accompanied me. Maraming nagbubulungan nang dumating ako, pero wala akong pakialam. While waiting for the wedding to start, tinabihan ako ni Nexie. She and her netwerk has been invited to cover for the wedding.

"Clare, Nexus and I have something great show to give you as a present. You just watch." I was confused, but then just shrugged. Wala ako sa mood para makipag kwentuhan. Actually, a part of me is regretting kung bakit pa ako pumunta rito.

Zach excused himself for a phone call kaya tumango lang ako. Sinundan ko siya ng tingin at nakita ko ang bigla sa mga mata niya habang may kausap siya sa cellphone nito

"Hey, is that you Miss Kampuchea?" She leaned down to examine my face, "Oh my gosh! How come you're here? It's your ex-husband's wedding! Wow. You have the guts..." Ngumiti ako ng peke saka ko inayos ang upo ko sa babaeng nagsalita. Isa siya sa mga  ka-meeting namin noong araw na yon.

"Oh well first of all, I'm invited and I don't think we're close enough to tell you why I'm here." I looked at her coldly and she smirked

"Oh. Enjoy." Ngiti nito sa akin na plastik naman.

Marami pang kinuwento sa akin si Nexie. She told me that madami siyang ginugol na oras para sa bonggang bonggang pasabog at regalo niya sa akin.

Maya maya'y nagsitayuan ang mga tao Nagsimula ng tumugtog ang kanta para sa wedding march. Nang pinakiramdaman ko ang kanta, gusto kong matawa.