Sehun tightened his grip on Xiu's collar. He knew the guy was right and he hated it. There really wasn't any strong evidence to put Xiumin behind bars. He didn't have any strong leverage to threaten him to stay away from Yeojin either. It was as if Xiumin didn't have any weaknesses Sehun could use against him. Except...

Sehun pursed his lips. The wide grin on the older guy's face sickened him to the guts. "What if I bring Emi to you?"

The sudden disappearance of his grin was priceless. Of course! Emi was Xiu's weakness just like how she was his weakness before.

"Will you stay away from Yeojin then?"

-

Now, Sehun found himself walking around the market in Chuncheon. The loud shouts from the fishmongers from his left and right made him flinch from time to time. The fishy stench caused him to scrunch his nose too. There were too many different fishmongers here, he wondered if he would ever find Emi.

"I'll get going now, Auntie!" A girl shouted not far from where he stood.

Sehun stopped dead.

That voice. He knew that chirpy voice very well. It used to be the only voice he could tolerate to hear talk non-stop.

When he turned to the voice, his heart lurched forward at the sight of her. Her long hair tied in a ponytail was as black as he remembered it to be. Her eyes were still the same big doe eyes. An elder woman was handing her a plastic bag. She then smiled the smile that used to make his heart beat crazily.

The last time he saw her, she looked at him with steely eyes as she dumped him for Xiumin. It felt weird now to see her smiling so widely again like the first time they met.

"Oh? Hello, handsome young man! What fish do you want to buy?" The woman greeted when Sehun approached them, but his eyes was solely on the younger girl.

When the girl turned her head toward the man addressed, her smile faltered and her round eyes widened even more.

"Se-Sehun?" For the first time in a long time, his name rolled out of her tongue again.

"Emi."

"What?!" Emi abruptly stood up from the floor of her small house. She scoffed to the side. "You want me to go back to Xiu? Are you crazy?!"

Hesitantly, Sehun who still sat on the floor raised his gaze and found her glaring at him. He lowered his head again with a sigh.

"You're the only one who can stop Xiu."

"And who am I doing this for? The married girl you like?" She softly scoffed. "Now I felt stupid thinking you came for me," she whispered to herself.

"Emi, Xiumin is helping someone else. Someone more dangerous." Sehun stood up to face her. "He might be planning to harm me too. Not just Yeoj-"

"Stop!" She held out a hand. "I don't care what her name is or how she even look like! I'm not going back to Frost. I won't go back to Xiumin!" Her intense eyes penetrated him.

Despite her anger, Sehun noticed her eyes were moist from holding back tears. He didn't know she was expecting him to come for her. A part of him felt culpable, but another part reminded him he was here for Yeojin. His eyes then dropped down to where part of the frost tattoo below her collarbone was peeking out of her shirt.

Eyes not leaving the black ink on her skin, he spoke softly after exhaling a breath, "You left me for him once." His eyes found her moist ones again. "Can't you go back to him now for me? As an apology for breaking my heart?"