Chapter 18: I Don't Know

Start from the beginning

As soon as I walk out of Camila's room I bump into Ingrid, who I hope hasn't been eavesdropping. "Lauren, I see you found Camila." She says crossing her arms. "Yes, but we need to take her to the hospital, she has a huge wound on her head." I answer concerned. "Why? What happened?" She asks walking into Camila's room. "She doesn't remember what happened, but I'm pretty sure she needs stitches." I say walking behind her. Camila is sitting on the edge of her bed putting on her Chucks. "Hey Ingrid, what's up?" She says smiling. "Camila this isn't funny, are you okay?" She says examining the back of her head. "I'm fine, just a little dizzy." She answers slowly standing up. "You clearly need stitches, lets go." Ingrid says grabbing Camila's arm. "I'm coming with you guys." I say walking behind them. "You should stay and tell the girls what's going on when they wake up." Ingrid tells me piercing into my eyes. "What? No, we can call them later, but I want to go." I complain crossing my arms. "You're walking on thin ice here Lauren, I'm not deaf. I'm taking Camila to the hospital, and when we come back we're going to have a serious talk. Now go to bed." She says angrily and takes Camila out of her room. Fuck, I don't like serious talks.

Camila's POV:

"Does it hurt?" Ingrid asks with her eyes set on the road. "Kind of." I answer dryly. She totally heard Lauren and I talking before so she knows what's going on between us. And if she tells Simon then we're done. "Are you sure you don't remember what happened?" She asks me glancing quickly at my direction. "Yeah, I just woke up in my bed with this huge hole in my head." I answer touching the wounded area softly. Austin might have had something to do with the whole thing. I forgot to tell Lauren he and Normani had been fighting about something and it was really weird that he invited him on the first place. And even though there's a lot going on, my mind always drifts back to Lauren. Sometimes I can't believe she said yes, she agreed to give us one more chance. I'm the happiest person on Earth, even if some mysterious object hit me in the head and then I tele transported to my bed, I have her and that's all that matters. But if Ingrid tells Simon about us then Fifth Harmony will be done! And if Ingrid knows there's something between us, we won't be able to have a second together without her baby sitting us. Why is it so hard to be with the love of my life? We won't be able to tell anyone if we want to keep it a secret, no even the girls and especially not Normani, she's acting really weird. "I love her." I suddenly mumble softly. "Don't start Camila, we'll talk about that later." She answers frowning. "Ingrid please, don't do this to us." I plead looking directly at her, but she doesn't turn to face me. "I already said we'll talk about that when we get home." She says a little louder than before. "I will still pretend I'm dating Austin, and I'll promise it won't harm our careers, but please don't tell Simon, please don't take her away from me again." I say softly and she finally gives me a warm look. "Its my job Camila."

"Mila you're home! How are you?" Dinah says hugging me as soon as I walk through the door. "I'm okay! I just got a few stitches and apparently I have a mild concussion, but I feel fine." I answer with a smile, and when I pull apart from her hug I see Lauren standing behind her. "Oh my God, what happened?" Ally suddenly says blocking Lauren from my view. "I slipped and hit my head, you know how clumsy I am." I say faking a smile. We had agreed not to tell the girls the truth because I really can't explain what happened. "But I'm glad you're okay." Normani says with a grin rubbing my arm. I quickly snatch it away and roll my eyes at her. I can't believe she's pretending nothing happened in Lauren's party. "Come on Mila, are you still mad at me?" She says lifting her eyebrows. I decide not to answer, there's more than enough drama. "Why are you mad at her?" A curious Ally asks and I honestly just want to punch her in the face. "Because I invited Austin to Lauren's party, but I honestly thought they were really together after she slept with him." She says looking at Lauren. "Fuck I didn't sleep with him, okay?" I yell and my head feels like its going to burst. "Camila you should go to bed, that's what the doctor said." Ingrid announces pulling me to my room. Normani looks at me with an evil smirk on her face and then shrugs at Lauren. I want to kill her, I really do, but I just follow Ingrid to my room and get in bed. "Try to sleep, I'll come to see how you are doing in a while, okay?" She says standing next to my bed. "Can I talk to her?" I ask her with puppy eyes. "Camila you know I can't..." She starts explaining but I interrupt her. "It will just take a minute, please." I beg her and after a couple of seconds she nods. "Just a minute, and then you'll get some sleep. Tomorrow we'll sort everything out." She says walking towards the door and then disappears. God that was scarily easy, but whatever, I just want to see her. "Hey you." Lauren says softly walking into my room. "Hey Lo, thanks for coming." I say with a smile as she sits next to me on my bed. "How are you feeling?" She asks holding my hand and rubbing the back of it gently. "I'm okay, kind of tired, but I could be worse." I answer sighing. "Listen Lo, there are a couple of things I want to talk to you about." I say staring into her deep green eyes and she nods softly. "You may think I'm delusional again, but I'm pretty sure there's something going on with Normani. She invited Austin to your party, how weird is that?" I ask her and she tilts her head. "Well, after you slept with him..." Lauren adds giggling. "God, I swear I didn't sleep with that douche." I complain and she starts giggling even more. "I know you didn't, I was kidding. But I do agree there's something weird with Normani's attitude lately." She says making small circles on my hand with her thumb. "And, I wanted to tell you that no matter what the hell Ingrid says, I'm not letting you go again. I won't give up on this, I promise I won't, because I love you too much to spend another second away from you." I say staring deeply into her crystal eyes and see a soft smile appear on her face. "I love you too..." She says leaning closer to my face. "Babe." Lauren adds giggling and then presses her lips against mine. I wish we could just stay like this forever, but I knock on my door makes us pull apart. "Camila you need to sleep." She says turning the knob. "I better go, but I'll keep an eye out for Normani, okay? And I'll break up with Cole in the morning and then we'll live happily ever after because I am in love with everything about you Camz. But you need to rest that little bloody head of yours. I'll come back in a while to check up on you, okay? I love you." She says kissing the back of my hand and then starts walking to the door. "I love you too." I say softly and close my eyes. Maybe sleeping will take away some of the pain, but why would I want to dream when reality is all I ever wanted? My life is perfect, and I don't even want to think about the conversation Ingrid, Lauren and I will have when I wake up.

"You shouldn't have seen this." A vague memory flashes through my mind.