Some weird edits been happening on the wiki...

Not bad, just weird.

I mean, awhile ago I had someone just put the word "FART" on a bunch of pages. Which was weird and stupid. But I've had much worse.

But recently I've gotten a really weird edit from someone I'm pretty sure reads the fanfic. You see, anyone can go onto my wiki and when people stumble upon it, they don't realize it's specific to my story and might begin editing things to their own agenda. Then I have to try and explain how these are my own characters, and how they gots ta go!!

But this was a really interesting edit.

This user, one who luckily has an account so I can actually track their continued edits on the site and not just wonder if they're the same person. They have made only two edits. One on Liz's new page, and they made a page for Simon Scarlet--the son of Erza and Jellal. 

So the first edit I just undid. It was on Liz's page which said she left the guild because of her unnamed father's death. I was like, "Um, no...what?" 

I wasn't upset at all, I just found it was an interesting edit. It's like they were predicting what would happen in the story. 

Of course, that isn't the reason Liz left. The real reason Liz left is because of a bunch of things that I'm not telling you because spoilers.

The second edit I actually didn't undo, cuz I was REALLY impressed with it all.

Lemme just post it here so you can read what they put on the page.

 "Simon Scarlet is the son of Erza Scarlet and Jellal Frenandes. He got kidnapped by a band of robbers about 20 years ago, and that when he got scared and angry at them, and accidentally killed them by sucking them into a black hole. He then wandered the earth for awhile until he met Meredy who was apart of the guild his father formed until it disbanded due to Jellal marrying Ezra. Ever since then he lived as her disciple, learning magic from her. Then one day Meredy was mysteriously murdered by a man in a mask. Then when simon heard of it he decided he would avenge Meredy's death, and scoured the world for any clues on the man in the mask. Until he found a letter that Meredy recieved from someone named Erza Scarlet who turned out be his mother. So finding his real family became his top priority. And when did arrive in magnolia he didn't introduce himself h occasinally spied on them and made up conversations with them in his notebook, but also when danger is near he tends to leave them to their business. He is seen as a very kind young fellow he loves to help others. He once opened up a orphange/magic school because of the way he felt for others. He is also seen visiting local prisons and are counseling the prisoners. He has violet hair and blue eyes. He almost always wears long sleeve shirts and long pants sometimes a coat, but others a blue cloak. He also has a string of crystals aroun his neck. Green representing earth, red representing fire, blue representing water, and white representing air. It was one of the only memories of Meredy he had. His magic is heavenly body magic which was the same magic from his father."

I mean, I actually audibly said aw in the middle of that because I was touched by the story. Good job!! 

Now I'm not sure if this is reader. I feel it is, because they knew Liz left the guild and also that Simon--if alive--wouldn't have been raised by his family. 

While these aren't the things I have planned for these characters, I'm impressed by story they composed. 

So, what do you all think? Also, if you're the person who made these edits, good job. You know how to make a good story. But, sorry. If these were theories, they aren't correct, but still brilliant ideas.