About the wiki

So I've had some ganky jazz going on up on the wiki site.

I don't know if I've mentioned this before in this book, but sometimes people start to edit the pages. At times they're completely accurate and I'm like "Yay! Thank you friend!" 

Other times, they completely screw up half the information on a page. Luckily, I can just undo edits, which is a relief, but I still have to take the time to undo people making bad edits.

Most of the time, it's stuff that goes like this: 

a wiki editor will go onto the site and view the pages of characters like Nashi, Liddan, Natsu, etc. Then, they'll remove characters like Jude, Layla, and Mavis in the relatives box. In the summary of the edit, they'll say something like "Jude isn't Natsu's son" and what not.

I have to undo the edits, and I'm like "do you even know what this site is for?"

I'm not sure where these editors came from, and why they're editing my site as my page is rather specific for my story only. I even had to add a note on the home page of the site making viewers aware of the inaccurate edits that had been made, but it keeps happening...

Another editor began to add their own pages for characters not apart of the series. They added a page for "Storm Fullbuster", the common fanon Gruvia kid, and a few other pages. They even added Storm as the young brother to Sylvie and Gideon on their pages. 

This wiki is specifically for my story!! I made it to help organize all the characters in the story! 

I keep sending messages to these editors, but I don't know whether or not they get the message because they don't even have real wikia accounts...

Sorry. At this point I'm just venting.

If you've made edits to the site, and you're a reader, then I'm actually okay with you making edits. However, just be sure your edits are accurate to my story. If you aren't completely up to date on the chapters, then I wouldn't edit anything. 

Thanks everybody...goodbye now.