15 Facts and Stuff

I was tagged by Wizachu to do this...so here are 15 facts about myself. I'm not sure what the rules are...but here we go. 15 facts.

1.) I didn't watch anime addictive my until high school. I actually wasn't allowed to watch Pokemon as a kid because my mom thought it was weird. Which made it awkward when everyone in my elementary school fangirled about Pokemon so friggin hard. The first anime I ever watched, I think, was Rosario + Vampire in 6th grade...I think. But if you've seen that, you'd understand who confused I was watching it, so I stopped watching after a few episodes. I began to watch anime consistently in 9th grade with Black Butler, where I watched the entire first season in, like, a week. I was addicted since.

2) I read lots o' shoujo. This happened on accident...I had this app that had a bunch of manga on it, and I downloaded it to read Black Butler. But when you reached the end of all the chapters available, it would send you to the next manga on the apps list alphabetically. This was a shoujo manga. And I was like "what is this crap? I want my Black Butler?!" Then I started reading it and really liked it, and I was addicted. (yay) Now I read lots of shoujo online, the best I've read is probably Dengeki Daisy. If you haven't read that, read it now!!

3) I was once sexually harassed by a 4th grader. And it wasn't a accident. I ran the "imagination station" in my church's VBS. I've done it for the past 3 years, and there's this kid who had this huge crush on me. And as I said to him "you can do it! I believe in you!" He smacked my butt saying "and I believe in this." I wasn't sure how to respond, so I just shouted "bad touch". I blame TV.

4) I started to watch Fairy Tail after seeing a gif of Gray stripping. No joke. I was browsing the internet via google images and came upon a gif of this sexy anime guy tossing his shirt off all fluidly. I was like "aw man! Gotta find this anime!!" I then began to watch Fairy Tail, and it was wonderful.

5) I have a crippling Nutella addiction. Enough said.

6) I'm a terrible verbal story teller. I think I do a pretty decent job conveying a story via literature, but not verbally. Have you ever seen "Arrested Development"? I described it to my friends as "a show about a man who has to take care of his family after his father is arrested." That's exactly what the show is about, however the show is a wonderful and hysterical comedy about the eccentric and rich family driving the main guys nuts. However my friends instantly thought it was a deep depressing dramas and go "is this one of your sad rape stories?"

7) I read a long string of rape related stories... I don't know why. But the subject of rape always broke my heart, to think of the horror some girls (and guys) go through. The obscene and horrific violation a person faces is so tragic, and I've found myself reading a remarkable quantity of books centering the idea of rape. My favorite book of all time being "Forgive Me Leonard Peacock". The first was "Speak" and I did a book project on it. I didn't get it back though because it was so friggin awesome my teacher kept it as an example the next year. And I worked so hard...

8) I'm pretty artsy fartsy. I adore drawing, and you might have seen some of my pictures before. Those were all digital however, so...ya know. I adore drawing water color portraits that I weirdly base the poses off images of my favorite singers. It's weird...

Ha ha, sorry for the terrible quality of the picture

Ha ha, sorry for the terrible quality of the picture. Taken from my phone so...ya know. 

9)  I want to become an animator. I'm in high school now, but I'll graduate a year from now. After that, I'd like to go to an art school and become an animator. So one day you may be watching my thrilling and heart shattering stories via animation.

10) I believe in the ledge. This is when you watch a movie or read a book or any kind of content where you refuse to believe a character is dead until the very end, and expect them to pop back out alive at any moment. The term refers to when a character falls from a cliff to their assumed death. However, you instantly begin to think "Maybe there was a ledge they landed on! They're alive! I know it!"

11) When I first started watching Fairy Tail, I shipped NALU so hard I would become uncontrollably angry at any other character that was introduced and stood as a potential love interest. I'm not kidding. When Lucy first talked to Gray, I was like "DON'T INTERRUPT NALU!!" Same with Erza and pretty much every other character that interacted with either Natsu or Lucy. It was sad. Then all these new ships came along for me to love.

12) My family doesn't know I watch anime... It's true. I can't imagine the face my mom would make when I tell her "Hey mom, I'm a hardcore anime fanatic and I've written a four volume fanfiction for one of them". It might come as a surprise. 

13) I'm a Christian. Not "technically" Christian. I'm Christian. I believe in God, Heaven, and Jesus Christ. I read the Bible, go to church, and pray before I eat. I'm so annoyed with people saying they're "technically" Christian. This is why there isn't cussing in my stories...though there are other things...and why I have such a significant number of Biblical names and references. #Jesusisdope

14) I have a Mini Cooper, her name is Shelly. I think it's funny, because it's like "Shelly Cooper", or Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory.

15) The character I identify with the most (of all my stories) is Ellabentra. This is the SAO Ellabentra, or Amelia in real life. She's my favorite character because I personally base her off of some of the strange things I do and say. She is, essentially, how I imagine myself if I were to be trapped in Sword Art Online.

Thanks again for tagging me Wizachu yer a doll :)

And I guess I have to tag 15 people as well? 

cartoon308

accidental_stalker

Mystic_dreamer_

AverageFangirl11

  SoniaThykootathil

  kyuubi9841

MidnightDragon_03

This1Username

BasilKing

madison080797

sakura456

ArielleGreenleaf

ScarlettFlower

AxelRodTheFourth

SkywardSerenade

Y'all gotta do this now. Mwah ha ha ha.

UPDATE!!

I've been working on lots 'o updates. And I'm almost done with the next chapter of FTNG, and some big facts gonna be thrown at your face. I'm not even being subtle with it. If you miss it you're not even reading the story. I'm just slapping you in the face with this.

I've also got two chapters of Cheers I plan to publish (after I complete the second chapter) and also two chapters of Marigold Blooms I'm going to publish once the second is complete. The chapters will include Will and backstory on Basil, so be sure to check it out when it's published.