Avery Lily Redfox

So this girl: @Avery_Lily_Redfox

She has this character--and I bet who you can guess who it is--and she asked me to put her into my Next Gen series.

However, seeing that I'm on the fourth volume...I can't really do that.

But since I was all like "oh my gosh! That's so cool!" I felt like just being like "NO!" would be rude. So I made this picture of Avery...because if she came to me like a year ago being like "yo! I got a character for you!" I'd be all in because it was much earlier in the story and I could've easily added her in.

However...dropping a long lost unmentioned sister don't seem like too great of an idea after 4 books of tragedy and character development of the already large cast. 

So as a gift, I give this not very good picture to you, Avery. I based if off the pictures you had in your lil' book thing for Avery as well as my own personal opinion of what a Galevy kid would look like. I added a picture of Laurie in there, just for kicks because in Avery's character description it's said she hates her brother. So I'm sure this would be one of the many arguments the two would go through.

I may not be able to add her into my story, but from a quick stalkin' trip on your profile (don't judge me) I can see you've done lots for this character, and I think you ought to write your own story for her. It'd be great.

So yeah...wooo...