Pride in my mashed potatoes

I mapped out the geography of Pride with my friend's mashed potatoes.

A valley with a bunch of mountains and forestry around the valley with lots-o-farms inside and a bunch of mean people.

I'm so weird.

I'm in Switzerland now! Just left France and had a good time there.

That's my face

That's my face. (Ta da)

Now y'all know what I look like. Hope I didn't surprise anyone. It's not a great picture but whatever.

Only crazy awesome fandom people will see the picture anyway so whatever. I'm sure you all don't judge.

I'm kinda close to finishing the newest next gen chapter and have two new Marigold Blooms cheaters in da way. I write whenever I can, but the trip has kept me occupied (which isn't bad, I'm having a blast!)

It's helped me brainstorm and I've got a whole new arc laid out, and it'll probably lead to the finale of this volume, which seems so far away since we're just on Chapter 10, but I honestly feel like the arc will last awhile.

But it's a surprise. You'll just have to wait until the next chapter!!

Thanks for reading! If any of you want to see all my Europe pictures, then ask me and I'll post my user for my Instagram. Don't stalk me too much though.

Love you guys :)