Editing Old Chapters

So, if you ever reread the old chapters, you might notice that I've gone back and edited quite a few chapters to make them less...cringey...

I've also gone back and fixed some basic errors and plot holes and missing details and poor representation of character and basically everything because oh my gosh some of those early chapters SUCK!

Thank you for staying with me for this long.

Anyway, I just did a huge edit.

Like a HUGE edit.

I'm not sure how...but, like, a week ago, I went into Chapter 13 of Vol. I (Sylvie's introduction chapter) and decided to completely reconstruct the entire chapter. It took a long time, and some how ended up being 10,000 words, but I think it's a lot better now.

I feel like I did a pretty cruddy job representing Sylvie in a state of depression, so I rewrote EVERYTHING!!!

Except the bit at the end with her and Laurie because that was a fairly recent edit also super adorable.

So...if you wanna go reread that, go ahead! Gimme feedback or whatever and tell me if you liked it. If you didn't, okay. That's nice. I still love you. Just a little less...

Anyway, don't worry about the next chapter, I've been working on it and I've made lots of progress. I want to try and get it published before I go to college on the 24th, and since my summer job is over, I think I might be able to make that deadline since I'll have a lot more time to work. 

Anyway...that's all for now. Ima go...bye.